Jock Lindsay's Hanger

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
Are kids allowed in here? My son (adult) and I want to try it, but we also will have his littles with us. Is it strictly a pub or family friendly? It would be either at lunch or supper-ish time. Not at night.

Kids are welcome at all bars/restaurants at WDW except for Jellyrolls and Trader Sam's after 8 pm. I see families with kids every time I go here.

With littles out on the porch would let them watch the water action

We love Jock Lindsey's and often see kids there. It's a Disney, there are kids everywhere :) . As others mentioned, if you sit outside they could watch the Amphicars. Indoors there is also a table inside of an old school diving bell that kids would probably get a kick out as well as all of the fun decorations to look at so there is plenty to keep kids amused. The food is surprisingly good there, as well. Try the loaded pretzel. It's delicious!

We love Jock Lindsey's and often see kids there. It's a Disney, there are kids everywhere :) . As others mentioned, if you sit outside they could watch the Amphicars. Indoors there is also a table inside of an old school diving bell that kids would probably get a kick out as well as all of the fun decorations to look at so there is plenty to keep kids amused. The food is surprisingly good there, as well. Try the loaded pretzel. It's delicious!
I will warn that the novelty of the diving bell wears off real fast! There's not much to see when you're in there and feels isolated. We were excited to get that table once (me, my parents, and my sister, all adults), but very quickly got bored in there and now know not to go for it again.

I will warn that the novelty of the diving bell wears off real fast! There's not much to see when you're in there and feels isolated. We were excited to get that table once (me, my parents, and my sister, all adults), but very quickly got bored in there and now know not to go for it again.
That's good to know, thanks! It looks so cool from the outside :goodvibes .

We had it the last trip and loved it. There were only 4 of us in it, maybe that made a difference. We did enjoy that it kept some of the noise of the bar out.

We had it the last trip and loved it. There were only 4 of us in it, maybe that made a difference. We did enjoy that it kept some of the noise of the bar out.
There were only four of us, it just got old really quickly. Nothing to look at, kind of creepily quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter