Joffrey’s at Epcot

We prefer Starbucks so I am not sure but I believe there are multiple locations at Epcot:

Entrance into Epcot
Test Track
World Showcase entrance by Disney Traders heading towards the Mexico Pavilion
The American Adventure Pavilion
World Showcase between the UK and Canada Pavilions

Hi

Is there a joffrey’s kiosk near test track ?
tia

Yes, I stopped after I RD'd Test Track in April. It's a bit closer to where Universe of Energy is. It's a little kiosk but they have lots of options.

Yes, I stopped after I RD'd Test Track in April. It's a bit closer to where Universe of Energy is. It's a little kiosk but they have lots of options.

That’s great info thanks - I’ll be making sure I stop there for a morning coffee and perhaps a donut !!!

We prefer Starbucks so I am not sure but I believe there are multiple locations at Epcot:

Entrance into Epcot
Test Track
World Showcase entrance by Disney Traders heading towards the Mexico Pavilion
The American Adventure Pavilion
World Showcase between the UK and Canada Pavilions

Thanks for the info - I like joffreys and can’t get it in England so it’s a treat for me !!

I drink a simple double espresso, with no milk or sugar to hide behind. Starbucks' espresso doesn't even compare. Joffrey's all the way.

Call me crazy but I liked the old nescafe. It was weak but I guess when I was drinking it I knew I was at Disney....

They have that at some La Quinta and choice hotel properties I've stayed at. And it's pretty nasty there too. So yes, "crazy". :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter