Jogging trail at the Polynesian

Could anyone tell me what the various options are for exercising if staying at the Polynesian? I know that they do not have a health spa like many of the other deluxe hotels. Is there a walkway to the Grand Floridian that one could use for walking or running?
Also, would the health club at the Grand floridian be available to guests staying at other hotels? If so, can you get there from the Polynesian early in the morning before the monorails are running?
Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

If you go to guest services they will give you a jogging map of the resort. if you use their course, keep in mind it is hard on the knees due to some sharp turns. You can also just jog back and forth between the Poly and the GF past the wedding chapel and Spa, which is very pretty.

Anne

The jog to GF and back is beautiful, esp early in the morning. I believe you can use the GF Health Club by paying the same fee that GF guests do. (I haven't actually done that.) The GF Health Club is closer to the Poly than the rest of GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter