John Ritter and Johnny Cash have died

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
John Ritter died last night. Apparently he had an unknown flaw in his aorta and he became illl on the set yesterday. He was to turn 55 next week.

I had heard Johnny Cash was very frail. He died this morning of respiratory failure from complications due to his diabetes.

What a sad day in the entertainment world! :(

Wow! That's really sad :( John Ritter's death was so unexpected too ... he was still fairly young.

I love John Ritter... such a comedic talent and a decent person in real life too :( too too young to die.

On the bright side today... did you hear David Letterman is going to be a DAD!?!!

His longtime girlfriend is pregnant and due in November :)

>>^..^<<

John Ritter's death was a shock, so sudden. :( I wasn't surprised to hear about Johnny Cash passing away, but still very saddened. A huge and influential talent. I think his wife's passing a few months back took the fight out of him. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter