Johnny Depp Mad Hatter picture?

SecondStartotheright

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen the picture of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter? It is a supposed "Official Release." I was wondering if anyone else has seen it, and what you all think about it! Do you think it's real? If so...how do you feel about?

Personally I think it looks like a photoshopped Edward Scissorhands photo...

AND
I thought the movie was supposed to be 3D animation? At least last time I checked imdb it was supposed to be. I had to pull myself away, because it's still another year or so away, and I'll go crazy checking it everyday (I'm so jazzed)

Anywho, just wondering what you guys thought

(also...I apologize if this has been brought up already...the picture was "released" Tuesday or something, so it's almost week-old news =P )

That is the creepiest thing I have ever seen in my life. He looks so disturbing. But I really can't wait to see the movie.

Wow, sounds like this Alice in Wonderland is going to be dark! ;)

Wow, sounds like this Alice in Wonderland is going to be dark! ;)

lol everything Tim Burton does has a dark edge to it. I cant wait. As for it being "creepy," thats a good thing. The Mad Hatter is crazy, you wouldn't just stick Johnny Depp in a top hat and say he's fully in costume.

lol everything Tim Burton does has a dark edge to it. I cant wait. As for it being "creepy," thats a good thing. The Mad Hatter is crazy, you wouldn't just stick Johnny Depp in a top hat and say he's fully in costume.

Although people would pay money just to see Depp in anything. I know my wife would pay to see him in just a top hat.

I just showed the picture to my 8 year old dd and asked her what she thought. She said I don't like him, he looks scary, who is he? When I told her the Mad Hatter, she argued that it didn't look like him. LOL

Unless he's Capt Jack, why must he always look like Edward Scissorhands? Get over that movie, already! :scared1:

lol wow. Everyone is mad in wonderland just about... what do you think the queen of hearts look like? :lmao: "Off with their heads!" - That line will probably be repeated way more times.
I cant wait for a trailer to see exactly what the movie will be like.

lol wow. Everyone is mad in wonderland just about... what do you think the queen of hearts look like? :lmao: "Off with their heads!" - That line will probably be repeated way more times.
I cant wait for a trailer to see exactly what the movie will be like.

As of now, according to imdb, there is no Queen of Hearts...which saddens me. There is a red queen and a white queen. Anne Hathaway is casted as the white queen and Helena Bonham Carter as the red.
The red queen however will have the famous line "off with their heads!" which again..played by Helena (whom I love)

OH and Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar *glee* I love Alan Rickman

As for this photo of Depp...I'm still skeptical about it's authenticity, but it looks pretty cool nonetheless

I'm interested to see where they take this movie. It doesn't look like it's going to go the same way the original did.

Also, if anyone is interested, there is this photo of Alice as well
http://storage.infdaily.com/751090_copy.jpg

Can't wait for this. favrite Characters played by one of my Favorite Actors directed by my all time Favorite director.

I will pay ,stand in Line ,whatever to see this one and I hardly even go to the movies anymore.

Oh and I like how he looks after all he is MAD

Well, Willy Wonka it ain't! :scared:

Ohhh! that's scary kids! {with apologies to Count Floyd}

Hi?
:)

I super really want to see this movie more everyday. I'm growing ever anxious, and it still has 2 years before it comes out! I'm definitely planning on being the queen of hearts for Halloween next year, and I wish there were pictures of the new Tim Burton queen already!

If anyone comes across any, you should let me know! :yay:

Wow! I didnt even know they were coming out with Alice in Wonderland. but i agree if its Tim Burton its gonna be dark.

Years ago there was an Alice in wonderland on TV. It had the 2 queens, one red, one white. I've never read the books so im not sure if thats the way it was. :confused3

But I'm sure the movie is going to be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter