Johnny Depp Trial

Watch Emily D Baker’s YouTube channel. She’s been covering the trial from the beginning and is on a daily verdict watch live. Here’s today’s, but you’ll have to refresh her video playlist tomorrow to get tomorrow’s:

She also has a text alert system. I believe the instructions for sign up are in the description on her YT videos.

Thank you both so much! Going to do this tomorrow!

I have no idea why I am so fascinated by this case. I don't care about either one of them. Guess it might be all the 'drama' that happened in the court.

So the jury clearly found SOMEONE guilty of “defamation” but neglected to put in a compensatory amount…. Will this trial never end??
Law and Crime Network says it sounds like Johnny won since he wasn't seeking damages. We shall see,

What do we think it will be?? I think Depp will win but the amount will be $0? Is that possible?

What do we think it will be?? I think Depp will win but the amount will be $0? Is that possible?

If I'm not mistaken, the judge said that the defamatory part had to be at least $1. The compensatory part could be $0. But don't quote me on that, lol.

EDITING TO CORRECT: the one that had to be at least $1 was compensatory, the 2nd one was punitive.

Ok confused. Are they finding in her favor, too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter