Join Me & Make a Difference - Fundraiser for RAINN to Support Survivors of Sexual Violence

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Friends,

In light of recent events, I have decided to hold a fundraiser to support survivors through RAINN—the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. 100% of the money I raise will further RAINN’s work to help survivors and their loved ones, change attitudes, and beliefs surrounding sexual violence, and create more opportunities for justice. If you are able and willing, please consider donating by visiting the link below. I also encourage everyone to share this fundraiser with friends, family, and colleagues. Together we can make a difference!

Click to Donate

Someone mentioned sharing resources in our varied threads about the topics. So - here are some:

If you have experienced sexual assault, please bookmark this resource for survivors of sexual assault. (edited to fix grammar)

If you are faced with "why didn't you say something" (or feel the need to ask that question), please visit any of these sites (that's not one long link but 6 different options).

If you're wondering how to talk about (or whether to) an experience, please visit this site (though note that this is from a generally religious site and I have my qualms about it but it does a decent job talking about the issue).

And, if you have committed an act of violence or assault towards someone, please visit this page to think about some of the ways to move forward.

Here are some links that ask hard questions to help discern:
A) Am I being abused? (Link 1, Link 2, Link 3)
B) Am I being abusive? (Link 1, Link 2, Link 3)

And, of course, the ever-helpful Power and Control Wheel:

Attachments

• power-and-control-wheel.jpeg
    power-and-control-wheel.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
Thank you to everyone who has donated! I’d love to get to $2K. Please consider donating or sharing!

C132EF33-3E83-478C-878F-5A190EED51B2.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter