Join the Drink Around the World Meet

eva

Often uses her unique ability to close threads.
Over on the Restaurant Board we got to talking about drinking around the World Showcase. As the thread progressed we found that many of us were going to be there (without kids) at the same time. So we decided to schedule a meet and we would like to invite everyone to join us. The thread that got the whole thing started is at:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=349035

The meet will be on May 12th and we are meeting in France at the fountain at 11am. If you would like to join us please post on that thread on send me a pm. We already have 10 to 12 that will be going.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

Oh man, that would be so much fun...to bad I can't be there. Oh well, maybe when I go I'll try and set something up. Have fun with it and let us all know how it goes.

steven

I won't be there until May 19 but I wish I was because I would love to join you.

We've done this a few times during DISCON and it is just a hoot. I couldn't have a drink in each country, though, well...not and stay upright, at any rate.

Have fun.

Too bad I can't make it either...I have however done this on my own. the only two countries I didn't make it to were Japan and China.
I started in Canada and by the time I got to Mexico Iwas finished! The bus ride back to OKW was a little fuzzy, but we sure had fun!!!!

Originally posted by Geebs
Too bad I can't make it either...I have however done this on my own. the only two countries I didn't make it to were Japan and China.

Maybe you can start in Japan and China next time.

I started in Canada and by the time I got to Mexico Iwas finished! The bus ride back to OKW was a little fuzzy, but we sure had fun!!!!

This is too funny...I did this once here in Boston and had to ride the T back, the subway here for those who don't know, and had to get off at every stop 'til I got to the one I needed, I kept getting sick. :p

Pub crawls in Boston are a blast. My sister lives outside of Leominster and we have done a few crawls with them in Boston. Yep, and we had to ride the T afterwards too.:D

I used to go to school in Worcester and went into Boston several times to do a pub crawl..most times however it only turned out to be 2 pubs but still fun!!
One thing about doing it in Disney is meeting all of the people from around the world as you are doing an around the world!

Hi,

12 may is the day I have to leave the world, so when you are having your first drink, I will be at some waiting line at the airport.
Its a great idea anyway.

Marcel.

I should also say that a couple of us are meeting at Jellyrolls the evening of May 10th around 8:30 or so. If anyone is interested send me a pm. I will have a green ribbon around my drink. Hope to see you all sometime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter