~*~ Join us for Breakfast in WDW on June 14th or 18th ~*~

janette

DIS Veteran
Are you going to be at WDW in June and want to meet with some other DISers??

How about joining us for a Character Breakfast :) , here are the plans so far.

Friday - June 14th @ 8:30am - 1900 Park Fare

Janette, DH & 2 DDs
JulesMom, WDWfanatic288, DH & DS
Debi
CDoobee & DS-17
Smee
BevS97, DH & 4yo DD

Tuesday - June 18th @ 9:30am - Restaurantosaurus

Janette, DH & 2 DDs
DixieDreamer & DD
BriarfoxinWA, DH & 2 DSs
Barb, DH, DS & DS's GF

Janette, this might be a possiblity for us! We'll be there from the 15th to the 21st. So the breakfast at AK might work, as long as it isn't too early. ;) DH has decided we're not going to get up at the crack of dawn and rush out of the room this trip. ::biting my tongue so hard it hurts:: How about if I put us down as maybes right now. Thanks! :)

Hi janette,

We may be able to join you, too! We (myself, DH, DD-10, and DS-17) were all going to come, but now DH has to work. :(

So, it may end up being a mother/son trip! I had a mother/daughter trip in December. :)

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure of our dates yet. But, I'm almost positive we will be there on the 14th. We will probably be leaving either the 15th or 16th.

Barb, we will just miss you! :(

So, anyway, add us to your maybe list, please, for the 14th! :D

Thanks,
Debbie

Don't know what our plans are yet but we will be there June 16-21. Floyd,I and Jon are staying at BWV with my mom, sister and neice. I booked my other sister, her husband and 3 kids plus her married daughter,husband and baby at OKW.( This way I won't be too handy to babysit. LOL). Waiting for spring break to try to sit down and make plans. Might see you there.

I'll be there on the 14th! I look forward to seeing everybody. :)

:D :D :D
We will be at WDW on the 14th!!!!!
Debbie, it would be fun to see you again!

I have to clear the breakfast with the rest of the family, but there's a good chance that
we can make it (and if DH doesn't want to......he doesn't have to:p )!!!!
Corinne

Barb, I'm hoping to get about a 9am PS for breakfast. That way people could even do a few things before breakfast if they want.

I'll add you to the list Debbie & Corinne let me know once you have final counts so I can update the PS.

Hi Janette!:wave:

I was just starting an itinerary and breakfast at 1900 Park Fare is one of the things that DS wanted to do. I did a search for this breakfast meet so I could put it on my calendar, not even remembering that it was for 1900 Park Fare! PERFECT!! :D :D

It will be just the 2 of us, though. So, please take off DH and DD. :(

Thanks, and see you then!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter