• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

JoJo.....Bachelorette - No spoilers

So sad to see Nick go. :santa: Maybe he should have said "HoJo, HoJo, HoJo".....instead of "JoJo, JoJo, JoJo" when he got out of the limo on the first night. :rolleyes1

Jordan's hair really annoys me.

I think the sweet potato was baked. Weird to eat it like an apple, but I think it would be too hard to eat raw. It looked rather mushy when he bit into it.

Sweet potatoes are extremely nutritious. They contain 769% of the RDA of Vit A, 65% RDA of Vit C, and 7 grams of Fiber and 4 grams of protein. :thumbsup2

sweet-potato-nutrition_eq2ftp.jpg

Do guys really think this Pebbles Flintstones voice is cute & sexy? :headache:

Who is James F.?? I don't remember him. Evan is the biggest goober I have ever seen.

This is cringe worthy. I hope Chad goes home and the show gets him into some type of mental help.

This is cringe worthy. I hope Chad goes home and the show gets him into some type of mental help.

I think it was all an act. He's "auditioning" via the show to be the villain in the next Steven Seagal movie. :p

I think it was all an act. He's "auditioning" via the show to be the villain in the next Steven Seagal movie. :p
If it is not an act the guy is a psycho. I can't believe the one comment from Jordan would elicit the threat to come find him after the show. It was creepy watching him walk back up to the house.

If it is not an act the guy is a psycho. I can't believe the one comment from Jordan would elicit the threat to come find him after the show. It was creepy watching him walk back up to the house.

It was. But I can't help but wonder how much is him being led by the producers.

It was. But I can't help but wonder how much is him being led by the producers.

He didn't just "walk back to the house." They were in the woods somewhere. A production assistant had to drive him back. And the production assistant had to get approval to do that and instead of driving him to the airport or where ever the rejects get housed. . . Then a camera guy had to be waiting outside to shoot him as he walked up, while another camera guy was waiting inside the door to shoot the knock and all the reactions.

He didn't just "walk back to the house." They were in the woods somewhere. A production assistant had to drive him back. And the production assistant had to get approval to do that and instead of driving him to the airport or where ever the rejects get housed. . . Then a camera guy had to be waiting outside to shoot him as he walked up, while another camera guy was waiting inside the door to shoot the knock and all the reactions.

And the hair and makeup people were sent out to freshen him up, or maybe look dishevelled and sweaty.

I DVR'd again (Cubs game) so going to go catch up~bummed she sent Nick home, I was hoping to see more of him. Appears HoJo isn't after the regular nice guy? I agree with Jordan's hair~it has a life of it's own. I am still back on the tiny blue suits with brown shoes on night one.

I bet Chad's return to the mansion is going to be a huge let down.

I'm still loving Jordan. I would keep him around for the at-home dates just so I could meet Arron :hyper2:. And yes, I intentionally picked green and gold smilies LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter