JoJo.....Bachelorette - No spoilers

I am not a usual watcher of these shows. Did the guys (and girls) tattle on each other this much in other seasons?

No, they seem to be more juvenile this season. :headache: It's probably because nothing else is going on this season worth showing.
sleep.gif%7Eoriginal

No, they seem to be more juvenile this season. :headache: It's probably because nothing else is going on this season worth showing.
sleep.gif%7Eoriginal

Agreed!!! Luckily, my friends and I (and even DM and DDad) like the speculation about what's going on even more than we like the show itself. The previews for future episodes has me analyzing these guys more than ever...sucking me in like always :rolleyes:

Agreed!!! Luckily, my friends and I (and even DM and DDad) like the speculation about what's going on even more than we like the show itself. The previews for future episodes has me analyzing these guys more than ever...sucking me in like always :rolleyes:

Yes, I've been watching the show, UnReal, which is the fictionalized, backstage version and is written by a former producer of The Bachelor(ette.) They show how the producers & production assistants befriend certain contestants and egg them on to fight or compete with each other. I suspect that happened a lot this season on JoJo's show. Like Erectile Guy going after Chad. Would he really do something like that in real life, if he didn't have someone backing him up behind the scenes? :rolleyes: I don't think so. He'd be too scared of Chad. :duck:

And speaking of Chad, he was on Jimmy Kimmel the night he got the boot. Jimmy showed him some of his scary footage and Chad just laughed at the whole thing. She said he did get fed up with all the guys always talking about him, behind his back in other rooms. So he purposely acted crazier, to keep them away from him AND to get reactions from them. I'm sure some producer egged him on too. :stir:

"Pity roses"?

Then why stay if he feels that's the reason he got a rose? :confused3

Yes, I've been watching the show, UnReal, which is the fictionalized, backstage version and is written by a former producer of The Bachelor(ette.) They show how the producers & production assistants befriend certain contestants and egg them on to fight or compete with each other. I suspect that happened a lot this season on JoJo's show. Like Erectile Guy going after Chad. Would he really do something like that in real life, if he didn't have someone backing him up behind the scenes? :rolleyes: I don't think so. He'd be too scared of Chad. :duck:

And speaking of Chad, he was on Jimmy Kimmel the night he got the boot. Jimmy showed him some of his scary footage and Chad just laughed at the whole thing. She said he did get fed up with all the guys always talking about him, behind his back in other rooms. So he purposely acted crazier, to keep them away from him AND to get reactions from them. I'm sure some producer egged him on too. :stir:

I have a very close relative that has been on two reality shows. It's amazing what all is staged and what they are told to do during the show. The networks do like having alcohol very available to the contestants from morning until night to get contestants to "act out" more. Sometimes contestants who appear to be enemies really are enemies and sometimes contestants who appear to be enemies really are best friends. You just never know what parts are the truth and what isn't. They sign a contract where they are not supposed to ever tell about those things. They get paid for each day they are filming. The network does not release their earnings until after the show has fully aired. If the "contestants" reveal anything about the show they are not supposed to, then they have broken the contract and will not get their money. Contestants also have to release access to all their social media sites and they are monitored.

The whole thing is completely bogus and I know it. But, I watch it as a comedy, not a "serious" dating show. Viewed as a comedy, it's hilarious. I also make it a point to read spoiler sites, which makes watching the show even more hilarious as you see the OBVIOUS manipulation of the producers. I recommend this approach highly. Far from 'spoiling' the show, it makes the show. :P

And, if the spoilers are even close to correct, Bachelor in Paradise is gonna be a doozy this time around. Can't wait. If we can get past this BORING bachelorette. Seriously, Chad needed to stay. Of course he was OBNOXIOUS....pretty sure he was supposed to be. But, man he was fun to watch. LOL.

The scene where they kept going back and forth between Derek crying in the car to Chase/Jojo with Don't Cry for Me Argentina playing was so hilarious. It went on for SO LONG. I honestly couldn't tell if they were trying to make it dramatic or were portraying it as comedic with how awkwardly long that scene went on for, and Derek's embarrassing comments to himself ("don't cry"). LOL.

Chase is decent looking but has ZERO personality. I don't recall seeing him being overly outgoing or playful, he never cracks a smile, and even Jojo has said she can't read him well. I think my favorite is Luke. Seems the most down to earth, good looking, and is a nice Texas boy for Jojo who's also from Texas. But I get the impression she likes the arrogant bad boy types and I don't think Luke fits that.

I was coming here to ask if you guys thought this show was without passion. She's different than she was with Ben, that's for sure. I'm hoping she picks no one. There is literally no one shining through. Those guys are all yawns.

I was coming here to ask if you guys thought this show was without passion. She's different than she was with Ben, that's for sure. I'm hoping she picks no one. There is literally no one shining through. Those guys are all yawns.

1. I totally agree. This entire season is a snooze fest and I think it's because I don't see sparks between her and any of the guys. They're just...there.

2. Love your sig! The first saying is one of my grandma's favorites and the second is my personal mantra right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter