JoJo.....Bachelorette - No spoilers

I predict JoJo will either keep the fourth guy or she will get rid of Luke saying he told her he loves her a little too late. That she's further along with the other guys.

It's hard to imagine who is going next week. She acts about the same with each of them.

She tells Robbie she's worried about his ex situation. If she's really feeling that way....perhaps he's the one she should drop.

I won't post links, but Reality Steve has pictures showing Robby was lying about breaking up with his girlfriend in December. He told JoJo that the relationship was "pretty much over" for nine months before they actually broke up, but the two of them went to Italy together in November. They posed for a picture together in matching pajamas on Christmas. There are photos of them together on New Year's.

Also, apparently, Bachelor producers had Robby's mom say it was Robby's ex's roommate spilling the beans when it was actually Robby's ex, Hope, telling Reality Steve.

I couldn't dig into things much more because I was afraid of coming across a spoiler and I like to be surprised with the finale.

I hope she cuts Robby.

I won't post links, but Reality Steve has pictures showing Robby was lying about breaking up with his girlfriend in December. He told JoJo that the relationship was "pretty much over" for nine months before they actually broke up, but the two of them went to Italy together in November. They posed for a picture together in matching pajamas on Christmas. There are photos of them together on New Year's.

Also, apparently, Bachelor producers had Robby's mom say it was Robby's ex's roommate spilling the beans when it was actually Robby's ex, Hope, telling Reality Steve.

I couldn't dig into things much more because I was afraid of coming across a spoiler and I like to be surprised with the finale.

I hope she cuts Robby.
I wonder if that's her big betrayal.

When did he say they finally broke up? Three months before filming? That would put Christmas and New Years in that timeframe since I think that they started filming in March. I also can't hold going on vacation with his ex or posing with matching PJs that she bought him for Christmas while he feels that the relationship is "pretty much over". Sometimes it takes people longer to break up than others. He may have no longer been in love with her while still going through the motions.

Yeah, I did see something yesterday about him applying for the show and getting picked and basically just disappearing from Hope's life right before filming. The plot thickens.

Talking about family looks, Jordan's father was especially unattractive. His face is very long and I can see where Jordan shares that look. I can see JoJo running from that if she thinks Jordan will age into that look.

I thought exactly that too, and then I thought I must be really mean for thinking that.
At least I'm not the only one.

DD says that Robby looks like a Ken doll.....lol.

I also thought that it sounds like the rift is between Aaron and the rest of his family, not just between Aaron and Jordan.

When did he say they finally broke up? Three months before filming? That would put Christmas and New Years in that timeframe since I think that they started filming in March. I also can't hold going on vacation with his ex or posing with matching PJs that she bought him for Christmas while he feels that the relationship is "pretty much over". Sometimes it takes people longer to break up than others. He may have no longer been in love with her while still going through the motions.

Robby says on the last episode he and Hope broke up over Christmas break after an argument. Hope says they broke up at the end of January. We know it's not what Robby says because Reality Steve has posted photos of Hope and Robby spending New Years together, so I'm inclined to believe Hope. I'm not sure when filming began for the Bachelorette, but even if it was after late January, production must have at least been in talks with Robby to join the show in late January.

Another interesting tidbit is that Hope posted a meme on Instagram directed at Robby that said "Why you lyin'?". Robby's dad commented something snarky on it in response, and she ended up deleting the post. He said something to the effect of "glad you're still watching our family". Seems like that whole family is hungry for fame.

FWIW - a PP is correct in that the "your ex's roommate is saying this" is contrived. On Twitter, Hope's roommate said she never talked to anyone from the show. I don't know how Reality Steve gets his information or what his sources are, but I guess he posted a while back that Robby broke up with Hope for the show. He's the one actually being referenced on the show when Robby's mom said it's being shared "out there in the world". Hope actually told Reality Steve via email that she's not permitted to give details because she's been threatened with a lawsuit if she speaks about the situation further - not sure if ABC would sue or that's Robby she's talking about.

Talking about family looks, Jordan's father was especially unattractive. His face is very long and I can see where Jordan shares that look. I can see JoJo running from that if she thinks Jordan will age into that look.
I was kind of thinking that too. There is a resemblance, but he obviously got some of his mom's good looks as well.

I also get Chase & Robby confused. She doesn't seem to have the same chemistry with them that she has with Luke or Jordan. I predict them for final 2. I think she will pick Jordan, and that they will break up soon after (like Andi & Josh). Just my completely uneducated guess.

I finally finished watching this week's episode--I have been guessing Jordan and Luke as the final two for weeks given her chemistry with them. So I was surprised for her to say at the end of this week's episode that she was going to cut Luke, apparently because he was the only one to not tell her that he loved her or was falling in love with her.

It seems like this season there has been a race to tell JoJo first that he loved her--I don't remember the rush to do so on past seasons. These guys have only known her for a period of weeks at this time and have had very limited 1:1 time with her, so to have so many men declaring their undying love for her seems a bit phony to me.

I hope she drops Chase. I think he's pretty boring. I can't stand Robby either, but at least it would be another week of his ex-girlfriend drama to make things interesting. I read online that Chase didn't own that home in Colorado--that he just rents a room in the basement. LOL!

I finally finished watching this week's episode--I have been guessing Jordan and Luke as the final two for weeks given her chemistry with them. So I was surprised for her to say at the end of this week's episode that she was going to cut Luke, apparently because he was the only one to not tell her that he loved her or was falling in love with her.

It seems like this season there has been a race to tell JoJo first that he loved her--I don't remember the rush to do so on past seasons. These guys have only known her for a period of weeks at this time and have had very limited 1:1 time with her, so to have so many men declaring their undying love for her seems a bit phony to me.

I hope she drops Chase. I think he's pretty boring. I can't stand Robby either, but at least it would be another week of his ex-girlfriend drama to make things interesting. I read online that Chase didn't own that home in Colorado--that he just rents a room in the basement. LOL!

Yeah, that whole "I love you" thing half way through the season seems to be more common over the past few years on the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Years ago, contestants maybe said it to the camera, but nobody really mentioned it to one another until the proposals on the last episode. I agree. Now it seems like a race.

Jojo is really grilling these guys during their dates tonight. It's about time, but I don't think that any of the guys left are going to be telling her anything other than what they think she wants to hear....

She's really anno
ying me as the season goes on.

JoJo is awful. She badgers and badgers the guys until they tell her what they think she wants to hear- that they are in love with her. Then she turns around and says, "Gee, thanks, but I don't love you back. Now go home." But when they are devastated and react the way most anyone would- they just shut down and want to get away- she musters up some crocodile tears and chases after them to tell them, "Oh, you are everything to me! You can't leave me like that!" Blech.

Well, the F2 is who I thought it would be. What a boring episode! I'm glad she sent Chase home when she did instead of at the Rose Ceremony. I think all the post-dump crocodile tears are her feeling sorry for herself and not for them. It's like that every season. I always wonder how F1 feels when s/he watches their "love" break down over someone else.

I found it interesting that Chase came back to "make things nice" with her the next day. Could they be grooming him for the next bachelor? I hope not because I kept on forgetting which one he was! How boring would that be? Well, more boring than this season ... and that says a lot.

Think there is a chance of Luke being the next bachelor???? I have to agree he was the only manly one!!!

Rumors are floating that both Luke and Chase are being courted for Bachelor. But didn't I see Chase in a promo for BiP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter