Joke! Groaner....PG Rated!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
A man was on an airplane and the most gorgeous women he had ever seen sat down beside him. She has the biggest breasts and the longest legs he had ever seen. He immediantly feel in lust with her. As he was trying to think of a way to start a conversation with her he glanced down and saw on her briefcase were the initials N.C.A. So he asks her "I see your initials on your briefcase say N.C.A. Are those your initials?" She says "No, they stand for Nymphomaniac Club of America, I'm the National President." Well of course the man is speechless for a few minutes. Finally he turns to her and says "I just have to ask you one question. In your opinion what type of men are the best 3 lovers?" She says "Oh thats easy, the 3rd best man to have as a lover is the Jew, the second best man to have as a lover is the American Indian, but about all the Best lover to have is a Southern Redneck." She then says "By the way, my name is Tammy, what is yours?" The man looks at her dead in the face and says "My name is Geronimo Rosenburg but you can call me Bubba!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter