Jollywood Nights at DHS - Discounts for DVC & AP

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
We'll be there when this event is offered so I checked this am on the member page for tickets and MVMCP is there but not on sale yet but not Jollywood Nights even listed. I thought maybe they weren't offering a DVC discount on that one.

And now the link is an empty page....

ETA: Did a search and the page did come up. Phew!

I may have missed it, but can't seem to find any info anywhere on what time these tickets actually go on sale! For this or MVMCP, does anyone know?

Could somebody please tell me what the price is because I am having no luck through my Disney experience app or chatting with the cast member of finding this out?

Could somebody please tell me what the price is because I am having no luck through my Disney experience app or chatting with the cast member of finding this out?
What date(s) are you considering?

I know the wording says non-transferrable and non refundable but has anyone had Disney refund their money if you can't go?

I am having trouble securing tickets. It keeps saying tickets are available at a future date. I’m trying to do this on my iPhone, so I’m not sure if my safari browser and mobile page is a problem. Any advise???

I am having trouble securing tickets. It keeps saying tickets are available at a future date. I’m trying to do this on my iPhone, so I’m not sure if my safari browser and mobile page is a problem. Any advise???
Is your resort reservation linked to MDE, are you logged into that same account? If not it won’t let you buy because currently only resort guest can buy until later.

If both of those are true I’d maybe call in and see if they can fix the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter