Jollywood Nights

Have they said what rides will be open other than the 4 on the website?
I'm assuming all of the rides will be available unless I'm told otherwise. Even on After Hours websites there are only a few rides listed under "Highlights" though we know from experience that more rides are open and available. Note that I said rides and not attractions, as I'm expecting shows, walk throughs, and typical daytime meet and greets to end with the regular park closure.

I just bought tickets I can tell y'all because you'll be excited with me. My cousin has been a life saver for me this year I have had 3 foot surgeries two on one foot and one on the other and she has done so much running for me and helping me with stuff that I want to do something special for her and since we are already doing a girl's trip, I chose this. She was already kind of was wanting to do it but in the end, we said no because there wasn't much info out on it and didn't want to waste our money. (I hope it will be great and I didn't waste money)

I'm not comfortable in dresses but i would like to dress up so now I just have to come up with an idea. I can't wait to see some reviews next week.

My husband and I are attending in December. We are always looking to do something different--whether it's a special event or dining location. My outfit will be weather-dependent, but right now I am leaning towards a red pleated skirt, the Minnie holiday cardigan I bought from shopDisney, and these that I just pre-ordered from Brooks https://www.brooksrunning.com/en_us...-merry-collection/?prefn1=gender&prefv1=WomenView attachment 808194
Those shoes will be perfect. Cute, festive, and comfortable!

I've done a little googling, but came up empty.
Do we know anymore about the queueing process for the Jazz Lounge (@ Brown Derby) and the Soiree (@ Hollywood Hotel Courtyard)?

As predicted there will be only 4 shows each. This means if is important get in line early because capacity will be lower than attendance.

What’s This? Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along | 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm, 11:30pm [1000 x 4 = 4000]

Holidays in Hollywood | 8:45pm, 9:45pm, 10:45pm, 11:45pm [1500 x 4 = 6000]

I've done a little googling, but came up empty.
Do we know anymore about the queueing process for the Jazz Lounge (@ Brown Derby) and the Soiree (@ Hollywood Hotel Courtyard)?
Joining the Mobile Walk-Up List for Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby
It’s easy to add yourself to the mobile walk-up list for this experience during Disney Jollywood Nights. All you need is your phone and the My Disney Experience app! Note: This feature is only supported by devices running Android or iOS with the latest version of the My Disney Experience app installed and location services enabled.

Heres how it works:

• Check availability for Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby via the app—or by scanning a QR code located in the restaurant’s lobby. There’s no need to visit the host stand to check availability.
  • If there is availability, use the app to add your party to the walk-up list. At that time, you can also confirm your party details, including special dietary requests.
  • Once your table is ready, you’ll be notified to proceed to a specified location.

Wow, just saw Ryno, Erica, and Craig's review (and other vloggers' reviews). Hope this is just opening night problems. It didn't seem comparable to MNSSH or MVMCP. Interested in other people's reactions...especially the rides, merchandise, or wait line experiences.
After watching/listening to multiple reviews, it sounds like the overall crowd management was kind of a sh!tshow. Hopefully it can be improved upon quickly. I think the overall idea is really good.

Where are you folks seeing reviews? I just searched the forums and didn't see any recent postings about JN except for some basic information, not actual reviews.

What I find interesting is that the reviews of most of the individual elements are positive, but the logistical issues made the overall event kind of a mess. Hopefully those get cleaned up for future nights.

What I find interesting is that the reviews of most of the individual elements are positive, but the logistical issues made the overall event kind of a mess. Hopefully those get cleaned up for future nights.
I agree. It sounds like they just need to have more than one station to get wristbands/lanyards for those already in the park, and then have a some way to attract some of the crowd away from food lines.

Perhaps they planned on more people riding rides and thus shunting away from food/event areas, which doesn't sound like it happened on this vlogger heavy first night.

I'm optimistic it will improve even within this season.

Here’s the DIS crew. Pretty funny. Definitely watch the very end. “Christmas time…Christmas time”. So funny.

Fingers crossed they offer refunds for future nights.

Is that a thing? Are they actually giving refunds?
Man... I watched some of those videos. It feels like it was just a Disney money grab. High price ticket with no effort. That's really unfortunate. It's a great concept. I wonder who came up with the execution and then thought "yea, this is good enough..."

I've started watching this guys streams as he is brutally honest and I've found that he is usually right.
Obviously he is not invited to any of the media stuff at Universal or Disney and has to pay.
He also worked at both (I think) in the past - for sure he was at Disney and I think he was an SA at HHN at a minimum at Universal.

Its interesting to watch him and then watch Super Enthused or Mr Morrow and see how positively they spin it all.
I like them both but they just don't want to loose the access do they.

Wow. For something with such an appealing concept, it seems the execution was pretty lacking. The shows at least sound pretty good - if you can get into see them all of course. That's super unfortunate, as it seemed like such a cool idea.

Its interesting to watch him and then watch Super Enthused or Mr Morrow and see how positively they spin it all.
I like them both but they just don't want to loose the access do they.
I know what you mean. I watched their videos. They were both trying to be super positive throughout the evening, but at least at the end of the night when they shared their overall thoughts, they had complaints and did not recommend the event. So that’s saying something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter