Jon and Kate Plus 8, Official Thread-Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Michelle:goodvibes:goodvibes

No problem, I rule!! :cool1:

Back to Jon and Kate....I was Kate tonight. I was mad because no one would help me with the puppy and started freaking out. DH just laughed at me though and called me Kate!! :rolleyes1

At the rate the JK8 threads are rolling, we will be on part 5 by the weekend! :) I am hopelessly behind!

I guess the reason I get Jon and Kate relationship so well. We are just like them minus the cheating/divorce thing. I'm so high strung and hubby is so laid back.

I saw the preview for that. Why is it that only Mady went with and not Cara too?

Maybe to be fair? Cara went away w/ Jon to Utah at the beginning of the year so maybe they thought it was Mady's turn?

Maybe to be fair? Cara went away w/ Jon to Utah at the beginning of the year so maybe they thought it was Mady's turn?

I'm actually very interested to see Kate and Mady together. I wonder how she is without the other kiddos. To be fair, her special day was painful (ear piercing), so I don't think that was an accurate representation of her on her own.

Well, we left part 3 and one of the topics was the gum episode and Aunt Jodie. I already said how I felt about Aunt Jodie and the gum incident because I thought she lied to save her butt and she blamed the kids (getting into the gumballs). Anyway, that episode was so me when she needed to pack and suddenly she needed to get gum off stuff, including one of the boy's stuffed animals. She was ranting and raving and totally pissed. I have been there myself so how could I criticize? Lucky for me there was no camera so "Aunt Jodie" could not see my anger the way Jodie saw Kate's on TV. That was one of the reasons I mentioned that I'd never do a show like this one.

I used bibs for DD for way too long.
I gave her a nap everyday. At home. In her crib. In her pjs, even. I closed the blinds and pulled a room darkening shade. She'd sleep for 3-4 hours and then go to bed early too.
I never let her nap in the car. I never had her nap in the stroller. I was home by 1:00 pm every single day. She gave up naps at the end of K. In May of K, we went to WDW for the first time. Everyday we went back to the room and every day we napped.

I never rocked her to sleep. No one rocked her to sleep in my house. I was super strict about sleep. Once we put her to bed at night, she wasn't to get up unless she really did need something. but to get up and down 10x before sleep was not happening here.

People would have ripped me apart. And one of my sister's was worse than me! LOL

I'd get in trouble with Aunt Cindy to this day if I gave her kids gum. They are 20, 17, 15, and 13, LOL.

At least you didn't do it on page 201 or something random. :rotfl:

:worship: You are now officially queen of JK8 on the DIS!!! :worship:

My BFF calls me the princess because apparently I am High Maintenance and want everything my way....maybe that's why I can relate to Kate!! :rolleyes1

More about gum from last thread.

I didn't see her yell at him:confused3:confused3

Jodi shouldn't have gave it them when she knew Kate didn't let them have gum

kate did give them gum when she needed to keep them quiet (on airplanes etc). Jodi watched the kids every Friday and on other occasions, all 6, sometimes 8 and she had kids of her own. Is gum against the law? They chewed it in Jodi's house. Who cares? Kids that age chew for about 3 seconds and then spit it out. It is not earth shattering or child abuse to give a 3 y/o gum (could be a choking hazard and *I* might be upset about that). Do you think Jodi gave them gum just to spite Kate? How about a thank you for free babysitting!

Thanks Michelle! Hey you should've started this thread with one of those adorable pictures of your new puppy! That would set the tone for the thread to be nice and sweet!:lmao:

kate did give them gum when she needed to keep them quiet (on airplanes etc). Jodi watched the kids every Friday and on other occasions, all 6, sometimes 8 and she had kids of her own. Is gum against the law? They chewed it in Jodi's house. Who cares? Kids that age chew for about 3 seconds and then spit it out. It is not earth shattering or child abuse to give a 3 y/o gum (could be a choking hazard and *I* might be upset about that). Do you think Jodi gave them gum just to spite Kate? How about a thank you for free babysitting!

I agree. Here's the link from the old thread with youtube episode of the gum incident!

Here's the entire episode in 3 parts on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYY1...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHGjZ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4un...eature=related

Do you have kids?? If you do and someone was babysitting them you would be okay with them letting your kids do whatever they wanted just because they were there and it's not against the law?

First of all If someone was watching my kids they better do what I tell them to do with them I love how you think it's okay for Jodi to go aganist Kate wishes about gum nothing like undermind a parent:sad2::sad2:

Do you have any proof that it was free babysitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter