Jonas Brothers Meet & Greet

WDWJonasGirl

Mouseketeer/Directioner
Hey Everyone!!

Most of you may not know this but I was lucky enough to meet the Jonas Brothers this past March. That's right. I really did. If you don't know how I got this amazing opportunity, here's the whole story:

I am a member of Team Jonas, the Jonas Brothers Fan Club. About a month before the concert for Hope, I found out that the Jonas Brothers were doing meet and greets. I was so excited because I had never met them before. :cool1: I entered on February 22, 2011, the day that they announced it. After waiting for three weeks, I found out that I won a meet and greet!!! :woohoo: :cool1: I was so excited!!

Here's all about the meet and greet:

We got to the theater about three hours before to get the wristband. It took forever to get them. :eek: They were letting people in when we got inside. My sister and I went to the meet and greet area (yes, my sister got to come too even though she is not a member like me). Unfortuneatley, the security people put my sister and I in the wrong line. :scared1: We were supposed to go to the Jonas Brothers line but we got sent to the City of Hope line. :confused: When we got to the front of the line, the man in front of the door yelled at my sister and I for having fake meet and greet wristbands (they were not fake by the way) . :scared1: He made my sister and I stand out in the rain. :mad: During this time, AllStar Weekend and Selena Gomez were having their meet and greets. After about an hour and a half, the Jonas Brothers finally came in :cool1: :woohoo:. I got to meet some more members of the Jonas Brothers Fan Club during this time.

Here is the concert:

When we got inside, we saw the whole Jonas Family I was so excited since we've never seen them in person. We even saw Big Rob, their bodyguard. Then I finally met them :woohoo: :cool1: :cloud9: The boys introduced themselves like we have never heard of them :lmao: :rotfl2: Then we took the picture. I stood between Nick and Joe. After the picture was taken, I hugged them :cloud9: :woohoo: It was amazing!! :cloud9: After my sister got her picture taken, the security people took us back to the theater.

We got back to the theater. After about a half an hour, Jake and Ernie D from Radio Disney came out. :woohoo: That's when all of the cheering went on. The Jonas Brothers came out. Like most the fans, I was standing up and dancing They sang SOS, :rockband: Tonight, Still In Love With You, Lovebug, Paranoid, Burning Up, When You Look Me in the Eyes :stitch: and Fly With Me :goofy:. After they finished, Jake and Ernie D came back out. Out of nowhere, this girl named Christina (no, not Christina Aguliera) came out and sang some stuff . When she finished, Jake and Ernie D came out again. They would introduce each of the acts. The AllStar Weekend :smickey: came out. I love them!! I would not stop singing along. Finally, Selena Gomez and her band came out. She made us sing alot. It's funny because I don't have any of her cds but I sang along.

I hope you all enjoyed it. Here is my picture:
f4grqw.jpg

Aw, Nick was smiling! That means he thought you were pretty. ;)

Congrats!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS,UR SOOOO LUCKY!!!:thumbsup2

thats so cool! i swear i'm apart of the minority of TJ members who haven't won M&G passes. i got to meet them in august but it was because of the sound check party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter