Jonas Brothers Thread: For the Real Fantastalistic Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a good song lyric! XD

But I mean really, I've seen them offer food to their fans and give them food, and I'm just like what!? I'm constantly thinking, why do they care so much about us? What did we do to deserve it?

::yes::

totally.
Im going to go right them a nice heartfelt comment on myspace that will probably be pushed aside by the 90 comments reading "OMJ Nick Marry Me PLEASE !?"

i was just thinking the same thing

but i have to leave :sad1:

=[[[[[[[[[[

daaannnnggg
goodbye guys :hug:

i luuurves you guys

totally.
Im going to go right them a nice heartfelt comment on myspace that will probably be pushed aside by the 90 comments reading "OMJ Nick Marry Me PLEASE !?"

*sigh*
We should do it in all seperate videos then put it together. Then send it to them.

that's it!!!!!

OMJ this is going to be amazing

It is going to be amazing! We can think of a title for the song, lyrics and everything. Whatever it is will be great, because it's coming from the heart. Hmm... *starts to brainstorm*

totally.

That's so sad that they don't get to see the comments that mean the most, because they're pushed aside by the millions of wedding requests. They're not going to marry you because you sent them a comment on myspace asking them to marry you, get over it. :sad2:

i was just thinking the same thing

but i have to leave :sad1:

=[[[[[[[[[[

daaannnnggg
goodbye guys :hug:

i luuurves you guys

Awww. :sad1:
Bye Victoria :hug:

*sigh*
We should do it in all seperate videos then put it together. Then send it to them.

Yeah I was thinking of doing a video with all of us and editing it together! I think that would be awesome.

It is going to be amazing! We can think of a title for the song, lyrics and everything. Whatever it is will be great, because it's coming from the heart. Hmm... *starts to brainstorm*

That's so sad that they don't get to see the comments that mean the most, because they're pushed aside by the millions of wedding requests. They're not going to marry you because you sent them a comment on myspace asking them to marry you, get over it. :sad2:

Awww. :sad1:
Bye Victoria :hug:

Hooray this will be awesome.
:D

Right, once im done I'll show you guys.
*Cries*

Heres my comment.

Hey boys.
First off Happy Birthday Joseph.
You be careful with that motorcycle.XD
Nick, Kevin you watch him 24/7.
& Happy anniversary to your parents, they raised such wonderful boys. :D

So anyway.
I've really been thinking about how much you guys mean to me.
And I cannot even describe how amazing you are. Thanks to you I have made some of the greatest friends. And we all find it amazing how you 3 and your music could bring us so close. You guys mean the world to us. You guys are such a inspiration and truly are great guys. Your music is real and just listening to some of your deeper songs gives me the chills. A Little Bit Longer is by far one of the most brilliant songs I've ever heard. So even though you might not read this comment because you get so many other comments, I just had to say how much you guys mean to me and all my amazing new friends. I truly love you guys. You care are so humble & sweet.
Love you guys.
<333

Heres my comment.

Hey boys.
First off Happy Birthday Joseph.
You be careful with that motorcycle.XD
Nick, Kevin you watch him 24/7.
& Happy anniversary to your parents, they raised such wonderful boys. :D

So anyway.
I've really been thinking about how much you guys mean to me.
And I cannot even describe how amazing you are. Thanks to you I have made some of the greatest friends. And we all find it amazing how you 3 and your music could bring us so close. You guys mean the world to us. You guys are such a inspiration and truly are great guys. Your music is real and just listening to some of your deeper songs gives me the chills. A Little Bit Longer is by far one of the most brilliant songs I've ever heard. So even though you might not read this comment because you get so many other comments, I just had to say how much you guys mean to me and all my amazing new friends. I truly love you guys. You care are so humble & sweet.
Love you guys.
<333

Awwwwwww :sad:
That's soooo sweet Kara, I hope they read it!!

I know.
D:

*laughs & cries*
I *cry/laugh* love you *cry/laugh* guys.
XD

When we meet...and it will happen !...we need to have a group hug like in Camp Rock.
XD

You don't know what you've got till it's gone
And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
Everytime you smile you laugh you glow
You don't even know

:lovestruc :(

:grouphug:
GROUP HUG!!
Aaah...much better.

I seriously don't know what I'd do without you guys! :hug:

:grouphug:

Oh my gosh I know.
I was just thinking the other day how empty I'd be without the TB and this thread.
I like you guys waaaay better than any of my other friends here in NY.
XD
Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter