Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

haha nice, and you will get me backstage to meet him and we will leave and you will be wondering what happened.. :rotfl:

yea... but i'd get to kiss him onstage. and then he would realize what an amazing girl i am and sweep me away to get married in disney world.

(don't you just love my little fantasies?)

awww... i'm sry jade! if tix are still available in ur area there are no longer service fees!!!!

and yes kristin... you and i are gonna have a blast at Jonas Weekend:2010. has ur relative at the baseball feild heard any news about a roaddogs game????

awww... i'm sry jade! if tix are still available in ur area there are no longer service fees!!!!

and yes kristin... you and i are gonna have a blast at Jonas Weekend:2010. has ur relative at the baseball feild heard any news about a roaddogs game????

I think my mom said we'd get them eventually.

so my aunt lives in new orleans and she apparently has connections at whatever place the jonas bros are playing when they go there so shes trying to get me like good tickets or backstage passes haha. i really doubt it will happen but i love that shes trying xD

also i am on a college visit at auburn and my waiter at the restaurant tonight sounded exactly like forrest gump xD

Hi! I'm a newbie here, and I came across this Jonas thread, and thought I might like it since I'm practically a Jonas stalker. So, what are we talking about?

well he asked and he told us that they aren't sure yet, they invited them back whenever they wanted to play and they had alot of fun there. I guess they expressed intrest but then their tour schedual changed and they won't be in town as long. They haven't hear back from them so right now its up in the air....he said he should be able to get us in if they do play here...he said he might be able to get us into the dougout!

so my aunt lives in new orleans and she apparently has connections at whatever place the jonas bros are playing when they go there so shes trying to get me like good tickets or backstage passes haha. i really doubt it will happen but i love that shes trying xD

also i am on a college visit at auburn and my waiter at the restaurant tonight sounded exactly like forrest gump xD

Alabama? You are getting closer and closer to me!!!

Jade, I really really hope that you get to go!!!

Not a teenager but I'm a huge Jonas Brothers fan. I thought I would share a bit of news I have heard. Nick is suppose to do the O2 Concert on October 2nd for the Les Mis 25th Anniversary. Like the 1995 Dream Cast Concert (10th Anniversary) it will be released to DVD possible CD to. Not sure on the dates yet because it wont be filmed til October 2nd, but expect it to be released for Christmas.

I can't believe Nick's voice either, but I have a friend that lives in London and has seen him once and says that it is his voice on Youtube! In fact she is seeing him 2 more times this week! I have heard that your voice differs from theater environment to concert environment.

Oh so he's going to be back in October? Sorry I'm pretty confused by this whole thing. xD But YES! Another chance to convince my mom to take me. (only joking, that'd be pretty hard. she said we had to save for like a year for our first London trip xD)

But yayy a DVD and CD! That's amazing. :D I'm excited!
He sounds INCREDIBLE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter