Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

I think it all started with Paranoid because it was the best song to run to. Then I saw Jonas and I loved it and then I started liking their other songs.

I keep listening to Fly with me.

I think it all started with Paranoid because it was the best song to run to. Then I saw Jonas and I loved it and then I started liking their other songs.

Good to know that their new stuff is gaining them some new interest.

And even their show! :thumbsup2

That's really cool! Do you like any of their older songs or mostly their new songs?

I love Fly With Me.
"Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine. So won't fly with me?" =)

WOW.

21 hours till I see Jonas Bros. :D

I keep counting the hours. :rotfl:

That's really cool! Do you like any of their older songs or mostly their new songs?

I love Fly With Me.
"Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine. So won't fly with me?" =)

i totally forgot to mention that on the floor there was this guy and this girl and they were like intensely dressed as peter pan and wendy. their costumes were shiny xD

and also, i was just on facebook, and this girl i go to school with who HATES the jonas brothers, thinks they're gay, etc, got to freaking MEET THEM at the concert. why does it always work that way?

WOW.

21 hours till I see Jonas Bros. :D

I keep counting the hours. :rotfl:

eeeeeek exciting!!
haha when i went to see them at the rodeo, me and my friend made super intense countdowns on microsoft word and sent them to each other everyday for like 3 weeks before the concert xD

OMG JONAS THREAD!!!
I was on vacation for the last two weeks, and the only internet I had was through my iPhone and the DIS wouldn't load which sucked. xD
But anyway!!!
Mandy that was awesome!!! The picture montage!!! Ahhh I almost cried. :sad:

HAPPY [LATE] BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

Ahh! Hannah! It looks like it was amazing! That's too bad Jordin didn't sing, but it still looked like a great show! Thanks for the pictures. :goodvibes

Guys! I'm going absolutely crazy. The Tampa show is day after tomorrow!! AHHHHHH!! I am SO excited lol!

Oh yeah, nice title! ;)

Yeah, I like SOS, When you look me in the eyes, Burnin up, those are the only ones I've heard so far besides the other two.
I'm listening to a little bit longer right now.

Great pics Mandy and Hannah!

ELSIE!!!! You live!!! I was wondering where you were! :) Welcome back. I hope that you have TONS of fun at your concert. You better bring back a ton of pics!!

eeeeeek exciting!!
haha when i went to see them at the rodeo, me and my friend made super intense countdowns on microsoft word and sent them to each other everyday for like 3 weeks before the concert xD

Haha, i've been mentally counting down.

Counting fingers, m&ms, anything I could get my hands on.

I can't believe it's already Sunday. :eek:

I had my extremely late brithday party on Fri-Sat and I got 2 JB Rolling Stone bags XD. I wanted to keep them both but my mom says I have to return the one with the tags... A couple girls said they were gonna take home their plates and wash them XD. I saved a few.

i totally forgot to mention that on the floor there was this guy and this girl and they were like intensely dressed as peter pan and wendy. their costumes were shiny xD

and also, i was just on facebook, and this girl i go to school with who HATES the jonas brothers, thinks they're gay, etc, got to freaking MEET THEM at the concert. why does it always work that way?

:mad: I hate when that happens... My friend Lizzie didn't like JB when they went on tour with Miley and she got to go and me and Leah were really mad because she came back and was all "I love the Jonas Brothers!"

AHHH! JOE! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! :bday:

I can't believe that TOMORROW is the concert! So exciting lemme tell ya. XD

Mandy, I love the photo montage!

Hannah, Great pictures! It gives me hope for tomorrow! XD

YAHOO. THE SHOW WAS AMAZINGG.

Although I'm not going to post all of my pictures due to the suckiness of about 3/4 of them.

I have one good,short video of Lovebug that I might post on YouTube,thoughg.

YAHOO. THE SHOW WAS AMAZINGG.

Although I'm not going to post all of my pictures due to the suckiness of about 3/4 of them.

I have one good,short video of Lovebug that I might post on YouTube,thoughg.
Glad you had fun!

I want to see the 1/4 that turned out good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter