Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD-SyCNBnqw
Thats the previews from some tracks off of Jonas L.A. I did a Amazon check and Jonas L.A. is released on July 20th but CR 2 album does not come out till August 10th

I like a few previews. Mostly fully Joe songs, for some reason.

My opinion on the soundtrack preview is that it kind of sounds like LVATT in that it's kind of back and forth and a little all over the place.

Like one song sounds completely a different feel than the other.
Sort of like a pop-inspired song, then a rockish song, then some random Nick Jonas/Justin Beiber track. O__o (shawty? seriously?)

i like a few previews. Mostly fully joe songs, for some reason.

My opinion on the soundtrack preview is that it kind of sounds like lvatt in that it's kind of back and forth and a little all over the place.

Like one song sounds completely a different feel than the other.
Sort of like a pop-inspired song, then a rockish song, then some random nick jonas/justin beiber track. O__o (shawty? Seriously?)

I BOYCOTT THE SHAWTY.

It's seriously like the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I BOYCOTT THE SHAWTY.

It's seriously like the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

AGREED. I despise that word. Justin Beiver uses it flippin' ALL the time.
You hear it all over the radio.

Also, I feel a twinge of disrespect for women in that word.
Rappers use it to describe women with....large features....and I kind of hate that word. :P

It actually made me laugh that Nick was using that word lol.

What concert are you guys going to?

woah woah woah what's this about nick saying shawty? blasphemy!
that just killed my argument about why the jonas brothers are so much better than justin bieber. one of my main points was that the jobros are intelligent enough to not use awful slang words like shawty!

to defend them, isn't it disney writing there songs? maybe theywant to boost jonas popularity back up to beat out justin biber(ewwwwww) idk just a thought.

woah woah woah what's this about nick saying shawty? blasphemy!
that just killed my argument about why the jonas brothers are so much better than justin bieber. one of my main points was that the jobros are intelligent enough to not use awful slang words like shawty!

blasphemy was one of my vocabulary words in English! xD
Oh and Nick Jonas saying shawty is like...is like. Well its exactly like Nick Jonas saying shawty, strange and awkward.

Oh and Nick Jonas saying shawty is like...is like. Well its exactly like Nick Jonas saying shawty, strange and awkward.

I don't think he'd ever say that if Disney didn't pay him to. :lmao:

Infact, I like to think it makes him uncomfortable to even think about Justin Beiber related things.

haha my apush teacher uses that word as often as possible. its at the top of his fav words list, right behind "bodacious" xD

omg...i smell a comeback.

"ur as awkward as nickjonas saying shawty!"

Yes.
I love it.

I don't think he'd ever say that if Disney didn't pay him to. :lmao:

Infact, I like to think it makes him uncomfortable to even think about Justin Beiber related things.

Could you imagine it being part of his daily vocabulary?
I would die of laughter.

haha my apush teacher uses that word as often as possible. its at the top of his fav words list, right behind "bodacious" xD

Oh man. Your teacher sounds preeeetty fly. haha.

JW_LiveNationfreeconcert-MQ-0602-06.jpg

JW_LiveNationfreeconcert-MQ-0602-02.jpg

JW_LiveNationfreeconcert-MQ-0602-07.jpg

Ah, it's been a while without pictures. :cloud9:

I hope to start hanging around here a little more, I've just been blessed with the easiest final project in the world. I thought for sure it was going to be all nighters for the next two weeks like it's been for the last 2/3 months pretty much. So let's just say I'm really happy about it. Actually, I'm ecstatic. xD

JW_LiveNationfreeconcert-MQ-0602-06.jpg

JW_LiveNationfreeconcert-MQ-0602-02.jpg

JW_LiveNationfreeconcert-MQ-0602-07.jpg

Ah, it's been a while without pictures. :cloud9:

I hope to start hanging around here a little more, I've just been blessed with the easiest final project in the world. I thought for sure it was going to be all nighters for the next two weeks like it's been for the last 2/3 months pretty much. So let's just say I'm really happy about it. Actually, I'm ecstatic. xD

WOOHOO! Go Mandy, and thanks for the eye candy! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter