Josh restarting crowd calendars - Jan 2017 available

Curiosity - why would they get shut down?
Board Moderators: Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.

I am so glad! I like Josh's insight and use his calendar, coupled with Touring Plans. I understood why he stopped plast year, so many last minute changes made it difficult to look ahead and predict, but since no matter what, a Disney Trip needs planning ahead, I always appreciated any tips that were offered.

I think that we will continue to see last minute changes in WDW calendars, but since that is not in our control, a good solid plan with guidance from folks like Josh makes it easier to regroup a bit if necessary.

Board Moderators: Part of their responsibilities are ensuring that our guidelines are followed which may require that a thread is edited, deleted, closed or moved. If these decisions impact you, we ask that you respect them. Should you have any questions, please direct them to admin@wdwinfo.com. Any discussion about a Moderating decision that takes place on the boards could result in an infraction.

All I meant was, what about Josh could possibly (apparently consistently, lol) lead to enough of a conflict etc... that the thread would have to get shut down :)

Typically someone will bring up something I may or may not have said from three years ago, accuse me of being bitter, and then we go from there.

I must admit I don't really use your crowd calendars. We just go to MK every day because it's the best.

I personally thought something was wrong with my computer when I couldn't pull it up for 2017. Then had a moment of panic when I read Josh was no longer doing it. So thank you, you thank, thank you! :flower1:

Also anxiously waiting Feb....:worship:

Glad to hear it. We missed his calendars for our trip this past week, but his advice of previous years stuck with me when selecting our park days.

Is it available on the website or just twitter? I tried to find it on Easywdw and could not! Please advise!!!

Sooooo Happy to hear this!!! Going next October which has become quite a busy time these days......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter