Journal Box and Tag

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Okay, I never sign up to do this element, well 'cause I don't know what it is. Does this mean a journal box element and a tag element; a tag element that has room on it to journal; or a journal box element that a tag tucks into? And if the tag tucks in, does it have room on it to journal too?
Thanks for the replies.

I think that it is one journal box and one tag. They don't have to attach together, and you don't have to be able to journal on the tag. Does that make sense? My brain is a little frazzled right now.

This is just what I think, but I never sign up for this one either, so I could be wrong!! :rotfl:

StitchIsOurHero said:
I think that it is one journal box and one tag. They don't have to attach together, and you don't have to be able to journal on the tag. Does that make sense? My brain is a little frazzled right now.

This is just what I think, but I never sign up for this one either, so I could be wrong!! :rotfl:

By George you've explained it perfectly!!!
You may or may not make it a journal tag... Most of the sets I have seen in my swaps the tags have been embellished and correspond to the theme of the journal box..

Hey! We your brain gets unfrazzled can you drive up here to IN and help de-frazzle mine!!! :crazy:

Whew, I thought wow that is one BIG tag to have room to journal. For those of you in my Port Orleans Riverside Resort Swap group-I made a journal box that has an embellished tag tucked in the top, but it looks okay each alone and they match.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter