• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joy and Sadness coming to EPCOT February?

We will be in Epcot on Feb 1st - I was hoping to surprise DGrD4 and DGrS1.5 with finding Baymax - if Joy and Sadness are also there, it will make their whole trip on the first day!!! I'll report back - fingers crossed!

Does anyone know if they are signing autographs or just taking pictures? Thanks!

Any sightings or updates??? Anyone???? We will be there this Sunday on Valentines Day and this would make our WHOLE trip!

They were not there last week on the 1st but we heard the 6th. However they are not listed on the wdwent schedule for the 7-13th. So maybe the 14th?
Baymax was awesome though!!

I will be there this Sunday on Valentine's. I am hoping for some JOY and SADNESS in my life!!!! I will report back if they are there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter