• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

JPEG Movies

Gabriel&Nana

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have a Canon A70 which allows me to make short jpeg movies.

Which computer software would you recommend me to "join" these short jpeg movies into a bigger jpeg ? :confused3

Thanks in advance ;)

JPEG is a still image format. More than likely what you camera produces is .AVI format movies. I don't do video, but my guess is any basic video editing software should be able to splice .AVI format images together.

Update: I checked and the A70 does in fact produce AVI format videos (however I read that AVI is a mixture of JPEG and WAV audio... new one to me).

You're right; the format is avi. Sorry ... :teeth:

xder345, thanks for the information, I'm gonna download and try these avi softwares...

I'll let you know later.

Thanks ! :flower:

We have an A70 and really like it. I downloaded a free program named Virtual Dub that works well with .avi files. You can do all types of manipulation with it. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter