• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Julie a tip

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
I was hope this tip might help with the sweat this summer.....I find having a few washcloths around works better than napkins. maybe that magic towel will finally live up to it's name!!! lol

I take washcloths in ziplock bags with me to the parks. I run them under cold water at the fountains or if I get a cup of ice water, put some on the washcloth to cool off. It's very refreshing! (I buy the thinner ones you find at discount stores for like six for $2.00)

I do this too! It is very important to use the cheap ones though. If the washcloths are too thick they just don't work as well IMHO. It might be my imagine :confused3 ... but it seems like the thinner they are the better they hold the cool water for a quick refresh.

DH likes to freeze baby wipes and then use them around his neck, he got that tip from friends who returned from Iraq.

Kerchiefs also work. They're thin and feel wonderful when wet down and wrapped around your neck.

DH likes to freeze baby wipes and then use them around his neck, he got that tip from friends who returned from Iraq.

Not the same thing, but I always bring bottled water to the room and freeze a few bottles in the room fridge. The water freezes solid and I take it to the parks. It really surprising how long it will take to fully melt. I drink the melting water and I also will hold the frozen bottle on my wrist or on the back of my neck to cool down. I wear one of those water bottle carriers on a strap and keep the frozen bottle in that.

I was hope this tip might help with the sweat this summer.....I find having a few washcloths around works better than napkins. maybe that magic towel will finally live up to it's name!!! lol

Thanks for the tip! Now I won't have little pieces of brown napkins all over me. Because inevitably they disintegrate and get harder and harder to use!

Hey, maybe I'll even name it something really gross like the "Sweat Sopper.":rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the tip! Now I won't have little pieces of brown napkins all over me. Because inevitably they disintegrate and get harder and harder to use!

Hey, maybe I'll even name it something really gross like the "Sweat Sopper.":rotfl: :rotfl:

a new thought for quicker picker upper!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter