Julie**This one is for you Perfume Quesiton

LinK

Wishes do come true!!
After you last podcast regarding the perfume which do you like better Norway or France. I am also asking this question because smells can really bother my Husband and son so I try to keep them away while I shop. Which do feel is more frequent. It is a toss up for me.

Let me know.

Linda in PA

I was not a fan of the French perfumes like Annick Goutal, but they do sell Lacoste (green box for men is great), Escada, and Guerlain. Some of these were ok.

I prefer Laila and it is sold in the Norway pavillion. It is a great scent! I know many people who wear it. I hope this helps.

For me, the perfumes available in France were probably my least favorite. DD and I both really prefer "sniffing" our way through Italy, Norway, and the UK. I especially liked the perfume in UK that was made for the Royal Family...but for the life of me, I can't remember what the name of it is. :blush:

Taylor of London has a wonderful Lily of the Valley. it's light and fresh, plus they make a cooling perfume stick that's great in the Orlando heat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter