July 10 - 17 Magic cruise with 15 year old girl

jrose529

DIS Veteran
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
My 15 year old daughter will be cruising with my husband and myself on the Disney Magic, July 10 - 17. If you have a teenager who will be cruising with us, please let us know. This is our first Disney cruise, we've cruised on RCCL, Carnival and Celebrity. This will be Amy's 2nd cruise. She cruised with us and our older son to Bermuda on Celebrity's Zenith 4 years ago. She is really looking forward to this cruise, but would be thrilled to meet some teens her age.

:wave:

Hi,
I'm a single dad who is taking my daughters 11 and 16 on our first cruise. Of course it had to be a Disney Cruise. We're from the Southern California area (stone throw from Disneyland) and everyone is excited. The girls have been concerned that they might not meet anyone. I've told them the ship will be at least half full of kids (the other half parents). We all would love to meet other cruisers.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter