July 16, 2016 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean

Welcome! So happy to see a few new faces!!! This is going to be an awesome trip!

We are in for FE if we can limit group size...I would suggest 10-12 families per group? With 6 of us and flying I just can't do the big 50+ groups! We did this last cruise and it worked great. There were a couple people who put themselves in more than one group who wanted more. Thoughts anyone?

We are in two staterooms but will have one fish extender :)
7514/7516. Me , DH, DD14, DS11, DS8, DD5 at time of sailing.

Hello Sweetpng -- we're glad you're here. You are going to LOVE your cruise!!!

JerseyBernie -- thank you for doing the spreadsheet. I can't wait -- I already know what I'm giving for our FE!! But, I can't tell you because it's a secret ;) I love walking around and leaving gifts for people -- very fun!

We are in stateroom #7512 - it's Me (55), DH (56) and DS (15 at the time of the cruise).

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Welcome! So happy to see a few new faces!!! This is going to be an awesome trip!

We are in for FE if we can limit group size...I would suggest 10-12 families per group? With 6 of us and flying I just can't do the big 50+ groups! We did this last cruise and it worked great. There were a couple people who put themselves in more than one group who wanted more. Thoughts anyone?

We are in two staterooms but will have one fish extender :)
7514/7516. Me , DH, DD14, DS11, DS8, DD5 at time of sailing.

I do like limiting group size, but being in more than one group if you want to. That is a great idea! Ours was a manageable size on our last cruise, but I still had to ship the stuff down because I couldn't carry it on the flight. :)

Hi everyone! My family will also be on this cruise, and we're really excited! This will be our fifth Disney cruise, but first time on the Fantasy. Please add us to the list for Fish Extenders, as my youngest is already gathering ideas for gift items to share. We will be in stateroom 6582. I'm excited to plan along with all of you, and hopefully I can share some of our experience as well as learn more from you.

How exciting to have you and your family with us RoE_Earth_Globe!! Our crew is growing :wave:

Have a great day!!!

Hello Sweetpng -- we're glad you're here. You are going to LOVE your cruise!!!

JerseyBernie -- thank you for doing the spreadsheet. I can't wait -- I already know what I'm giving for our FE!! But, I can't tell you because it's a secret ;) I love walking around and leaving gifts for people -- very fun!

We are in stateroom #7512 - it's Me (55), DH (56) and DS (15 at the time of the cruise).

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Wow.....so exciting we already have a growing crew roster! Since I'm new at this, how do you suggest we build our FE Roster? Do you think it is better to keep a spreadheet roster to upload to the thread once completed/closed, about a month before we cruise? Or build the roster directly in the thread? I've seen it both ways. Any advice?

I'd suggest building it in the thread. That way people can see where we are at. I know the DIS lately hasn't been a fan of anything done outside. :) As we get closer we can set deadlines for sign up. Again I would suggest 10-12 groups per list with people having the option to join more than one if they want!

Excited! I've already got my adult gift decided...just need to think about the kids!

Anyone know anything about Tortola? Excited about a new place!

Once I can send/receive PMs, I will put out the request for any more FE takers to build on the roster that we already have started. I like the small group idea. Looks like it's the way to go.

RooandTigger -- how cool to have you online with us!!! You are the same age as my son. I'm curious about what your favorite FE gift has been?

Only 404 days :hourglass

IndyMouseFan --
That's awesome! :disrocks:
this is my family's first time doing FE so I don't have a favorite that I have received. Although I'm the one in my family is making and coming up with the ideas and my favorite that I would like to receive would be shrinky dink charm bracelets that's are based around the cruise.

Rooandtigger welcome! My oldest daughter will be 14 at time of cruise next year. If you want to connect ahead of time let me know. She did that with a girl last cruise beforehand and it was really fun for them to already "know" each other!

Rooandtigger if you want to shoot me an email at some point I can get you hooked up with my daughter! ;) She's really excited there will be another girl her age!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter