July 16, 2016 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean

We have been in school for 2 weeks now! hey madzac I already texted your DD about this but for my room (Roe_earths_globe) I will be 14 and my sister will be 18. I'm starting to look closer into what to do for gifts.

Hello! We would like to be added to the Fish Extender list. My family had a great time with it on our last trip. We sailed on the Fantasy the summer of 2014 - Western Caribbean and it was the best family vacation we have ever taken.
We are Nero'sFamily in stateroom #7580 - Me (47) DH (50) DD (16) and DD (Turning 14 on the cruise on the 22nd).
Thanks!

Welcome Nerosfamily! I've added you to the official list! So happy that you are joining us!

Hi all
Thanks to Madzac we are the disney wells family that was added to the FE group. We are so excited to be taking our second disney cruise! We also met some great people from our last cruise. We are just starting our planning for the 2016 cruise and I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Budamacdvdr I think you were going to be on my Magic spring break cruise this past March and moved yours... happy to see you here!!!
Thanks for recognizing and you are correct, had to settle :lmao: for a western on the Fantasy in July. Looking forward to this one as we have not been to the Virgin Islands. Saw Tortola excursions are now listed, thinking of just doing the Josh Van Dyke Beach Day so that we can just hang out on White Bay Beach relaxing with a cold beverage from the bars on the beach.

I see our group is growing!! :welcome:

So glad to have you all -- it's been quiet here on the message board -- more people means more chatting about our plans. I love that!! Helps make the days go by faster -- yea! :cheer2:

Have a great day!

Getting super excited for our trip! I have spent my weekends off from school watching different Disney Cruise vlogs and whatnot. One thing that I love is that at my school we have IPads and this is one of the sites not blocked! Anyway so excited for our group to grow:stitch:

Here's a tip for anyone who wants to extend their vacation a little longer in a relaxing way. Last time we did a Disney cruise, we stayed 3 nights at a hotel near the pier on Cocoa Beach. It was very relaxing, and we could walk to bars and restaurants that were on the pier. We loved it! I did a little more looking around this time and found LOTS of condos right on the beach in Cocoa and Cape Canaveral that will rent for the week, and it's about $200 more for the week than it was for 3 nights in that hotel on the beach. When I saw that most condos come with so much more space plus beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, beach toys, and even beach towels - I felt a little silly for staying in a one-room hotel room. Anyway, I just wanted to share our experience if anyone was interested.

Just stopping by to say hello! How is everyone? We finally are below 300 days! Slow but sure!

All is well here, just hectic back in the swing of school and activities and work. I went ahead and booked our flights to MCO so it feels more real!!!

I do love being under 300 days -- another milestone closer to our trip! Current countdown is 296 days, 4 hours, 24 minutes and 49 seconds (according to my Disney app). :hourglass

Have a great day!!

Woo hoo! I like your thinking! 29 blocks of 10!!!! Im glad to not be on board right now with this hurricane. I totally understand and appreciate keeping them safe but I would be so disappointed to miss CC!

Hello to all of you in Cruiseland! This is going to be my first Disney Cruise and I think I'm WAY more excited to go than any of my family. I'm new to all the planning basics, but hopefully will catch on soon. I definitely want to participate in a fish extender exchange. I'm not sure what all the codes above mean (DD, DS, DH, DGS) but here's our info. My stateroom (7062), Me (42), my husband Rick (42), my son Tyler (7), and my daughter Olivia (4 turning 5 on the cruise!:bday:). Let me know what I need to do to join the fist extender exchange. Can't wait!
Jen :earsgirl:

Welcome Jen! So excited to have you join in! I totally understand what you are saying, I'm the planner in our family and no one gets quite as excited in the early stages as me! You will LOVE the cruise and your kids are perfect ages...I will have a boy 8 and girl newly 5 then too :)

I've gone ahead and added you to the FE list (abbreviations are just Dear wife dw, dear husband dh, dear son DS and dear daughter dd.) The list is one page one second post!

Looking forward to planning and chatting over the next 9 months!

Hello to all of you in Cruiseland! This is going to be my first Disney Cruise and I think I'm WAY more excited to go than any of my family. I'm new to all the planning basics, but hopefully will catch on soon. I definitely want to participate in a fish extender exchange. I'm not sure what all the codes above mean (DD, DS, DH, DGS) but here's our info. My stateroom (7062), Me (42), my husband Rick (42), my son Tyler (7), and my daughter Olivia (4 turning 5 on the cruise!:bday:). Let me know what I need to do to join the fist extender exchange. Can't wait!
Jen :earsgirl:
Yes, Jen!!! Welcome Aboard!!!! :welcome:

Madzac and I both share your love for planning!! I'm looking forward to more chats in the days ahead -- only 283 days, 15 hours, 57 minutes left!! :yay:

Have a great day!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter