July 16, 2016 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean

Hello and welcome disneykitties! We are so happy to have you join in! I'd love to add you to our FE list! I just need your cabin number if you have it and any allergies and I will add you in! If you have any questions about it let me know! Congratulations on your wedding and I know you will have a fabulous time!

We're in room 6560 and no allergies :)

Hello and welcome disneykitties! We are so happy to have you join in! I'd love to add you to our FE list! I just need your cabin number if you have it and any allergies and I will add you in! If you have any questions about it let me know! Congratulations on your wedding and I know you will have a fabulous time!

Everyone, with disneykitties joining our first FE group is full and closed. However some members haven't checked in for months. If anyone is lurking out there please just let us know you are still around and traveling and still interested in FE! I know my last cruise a few people disappeared so I wouldn't start buying just yet til people check in! Thanks all!

So glad to have the first fish extender group filled! I had lots of ideas on FE gifts, but had to wait until this first list was full. Yes, Nero's Family #7 on the list is definitely active and staying in this fish extender group! So excited!!!

I know we're still far out but what's everyone's opinion on remy and palo? Do you prefer one over the other? Brunch vs dinner? Thanks everyone! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

I know we're still far out but what's everyone's opinion on remy and palo? Do you prefer one over the other? Brunch vs dinner? Thanks everyone! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!
Have done both brunch and dinner at Palo but we have not done Remy. Palo is awesome for both so as a result not looking to do Remy any time soon as DS would have no interest in that type of meal. Can't go wrong with any of them thoug.

We've had brunch at Palo and it was wonderful! The food was excellent and the atmosphere could not be beat! We're with budamacdvcr's DS -- Remy wouldn't be a good spot for us -- we're not quite that fancy! :) By the way, DisneyKitties, if you haven't seen them yet, go check out the Disney Cruise line blog and read Scott's reviews of both restaurants. He has great info on his site.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

Hello and welcome Hannah Morgan! If you would like to join fish extender I am more than happy to add you! See the second post of the thread and ask away any questions. To add I just need your stateroom number, who's traveling and age/gender of any children. Also if food allergies let me know so I can add it! ;)

Welcome Hannah!!! :welcome:

We're glad to have you here in our group!! You are going to love the cruise. After our first, our family decided it was definitely The. Best. Vacation. Ever!!!! Let us know if you have any questions. We're counting down together!! :hourglass

Hello and welcome Hannah Morgan! If you would like to join fish extender I am more than happy to add you! See the second post of the thread and ask away any questions. To add I just need your stateroom number, who's traveling and age/gender of any children. Also if food allergies let me know so I can add it! ;)[/
Hello and welcome Hannah Morgan! If you would like to join fish extender I am more than happy to add you! See the second post of the thread and ask away any questions. To add I just need your stateroom number, who's traveling and age/gender of any children. Also if food allergies let me know so I can add it! ;)
Yay! We have a room number! I don't think I can direct message anyone yet being so new. How can I get the info to y'all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter