• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 19, 2003: Who's Out Theeerrrree??

catjammies

Mouseketeer
We're cruising July 19th and reserved a Cat. 8 room.
They won't assign us a particular cabin, indicating overbooking & that we might be upgraded......

Anyone else in this situation?

Know when they generally get such assignments ironed out?

We are also booked for the July 19th Magic Western cruise!!! Booked so long ago I almost forgot, especially since we are going this January 4th!!!!

MJ

We, too, will be on the July 19th Western cruise. Can't wait!!!

we are also on that cruise. we have two rooms that are connecting. we booked last summer. did you say that they are overbooked for that date. hope to see you then

We are not booked for July but the first part of August. We already have our cabin assignment.

We too are booked for our 3rd Cruise...7/19/03. Have been booked since our last one in 2001! The 2 years flew by..huh MJ? MJ, you're going again in January??

Yep....call it a sickness.....well, it started out that my DD19 and myself wanted to do a mom/daughter get away (I miss her so much now that she is away at college). Then my nieces joined us, then my friends, then my hubby and my two, Brian (and his friend) & Allie decided that they didn't want to be left out of the fun either....then my sister, hubby and their 4 kids wanted in also!!!!

What turned out to be 2 of us has turned into 16!!!!! Now, I have mortgage the house!!! OK LOL!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter