• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Hot days, hot nights. Time to try the many pools and water parks of WDW and celebrate the Fourth in style.

:sunny:

We are going to WDW in July....

I'll be at BCV from July 25 through August 1. This will be my first time there so I'm so excited!

My DH and I will be going in July for our 30th Ann. If its too hot Ill just remember this winter and be glad for alittle heat!

July 20- 29 for our honeymoon. I don't care how hot it is- just like Dalpal, after this winter I can stand a little heat!! I'm also looking forward to spending lots of time at the pool at AKL!

I'll be there July 30 to August 2, staying at the Yacht Club.

As of right now I'lm going solo, but may be joined by my brother's girlfriend (and dear friend of mine!)

This will be one of four trips to WDW this year (for which I am incredibly thankful!) so I plan to take it easy during the day - one reason I booked the YC was so I'd have a fabulous pool by which to sit during the heat of the day. Hope to do Spectro and Illuminations at night.

RAMWDWFAN I'll be on the lookout for you, since our dates overlap. Enjoy the BCV, they are darling!

Caitlin

My DH and I will be at the AKL from July 29th till Aug 5th.
Come and say hello to all the animals....
Drinks at Boma afterwards.... :cool: :D :Pinkbounc

Well I did it again.

Solo trip. July 2 and July 3 at the Wyndam Palace in DTD. (Priceline)
July 4th at the Swan. (Wanted to be close to MGM and Epcot that day)
Fly home July 5.

My July 4 plan is to relax by the Swan pool during the day. That night I plan to go watch Socery in the Sky at MGM and as soon as it is over HOOF it over to Epcot to watch Illuminations.

I know I won't have a spot close enough to see the globe, but I am really going to Illuminations for the special fireworks they do on the 4th and you can see those from pretty far back in the crowd.

Now if I am really feeling crazy I could then race to MK for the midnight Spectromagic or PI for the midnight fireworks. (probably won't make either of them but...)

I did a solo switcheroo.

Moved offsite to Gaylord Plams purely out of curiosity. Check in 7/4 midday, check out early a.m. 7/6. No parks for me, just poolside laziness for 2 days. Got that great rate of $129.

I'm going, as a part of Magic Music days. I"m on the high end of that program, but still an adult. Hubby and I plan to not spend much time with our group.

7/20-26, Performing at MK on Mon 7/21

I'm just hoping it's cool that day, so we won't get dehydrated or heat exhaustion.

Originally posted by rigs32
I'm going, as a part of Magic Music days. I"m on the high end of that program, but still an adult. Hubby and I plan to not spend much time with our group.

So what is that? Epcot performance?

Magic Music Days is a program Disney instituted about 8 years ago, I think. Your singing/musical/dancing group can audition and be chosen to perform on the Tomorrowland stage. I'll be dancing.

You give them a two week range when you'd like to perform, and they say yes or no, as well as give you the date of your performance. We sent in our tape in Dec, a few weeks later found out we'd be performing on July 21st, and just today, we found out we'd go on at 10:30 AM. I am SO glad it's early in the day. Not too hot, and most of the day is still free to play in the park once we're done.

The recent heat wave here in NY has given me a good opportunity to practice in appropriate weather - the only good thing about a heat wave.

So if anyone is in MK on Mon, July 21st, you can come see us on the Tommorowland Stage at 10:30. We're not fabulous, but we're not awful either.

For July 26-July 28th!;) WEAR your Green Ribbons and buttons, I will be wearing mine!;) Staying at All Star Sports!:bounce:

DH and I will be at the Swan on 7/24-7/28. I have my lime green ribbon!!

What are the Sorcerer in the Sky fireworks like at MGM, and where is the best place to go to see them? I decided to go to MGM on the 4th and when I made my PS for Prime Time, the lady had never see the Sorcerer in the Sky. My first time at Disney for the 4th, should be good fireworks anyway.

Hubby and I will be there July 31- August 5th..CBR
Celebrating our anniversary.. August 2nd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter