JULY 2o1o PRE-TRIP REP0RT!

goofygirl15

Goofy lover
This is my first pre-trip report and I hope it goes over well. We will be going July 10-17, 2010 and staying at POP. Here's who is gong:

Me (Nicole) - Disney fan since '93 and turning 21 on the trip
My boyfriend (Troy, 20) - first disney trip with me, he admits he's a little scared to see how much of a Disney fanatic I am. lol
My mom (Beth) - she likes disney too just not as much as my brother and I
My brother (Austin, 17) - just as crazy about Disney as I am
My mom's boyfriend (Dennis)

This will also be our first trip to the world since my father has passed away 3 years ago and he was a bigger disney fan than us (more than likely lol). Disney was always a special place for us so this will be a sad/happy trip.

We will leave Louisville, KY on Saturday and drive down to POP (I have a horrible fear of flying, I will never step on a airplane again in my life). We have a 4 day park hopper pass with Animal Kingdom on our to do list for Monday then hopping over to the Magic Kingdom. Start at Epcot Tuesday, DHS on Wednesday, Thursday a no park day/Disney Quest and then Friday MK all day.

We are also on the dining plan with reservations at Chef Mickeys, Coral Reef, Boma, 50's Prime Time, Whispering Canyon, and Liberty Tree Tavern.

Side note: My boyfriend and I have been dating for over 4 years and we have talked about engagements a lot. I know it will happen I just don't know how soon, so with that said maybe I can get a little Disney magic happening and get a proposal there!:wizard:

I am very thrilled about the upcoming trip! I've been talking about it non-stop and counting down the days. The last time I was there was in '06 so I'm long over due!

(well I wanted to post pictures but I must have at least 10 posts on the site, so I will add those later!)

Yay! Our Disney Quest tickets came in the mail today! Now just waiting on the rest of the package!

Excited/nervous that I'm going to be riding ToT for the first time this trip! My b/f talked me into it....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter