July 8, Backstage Magic Advice.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
@RedM94 @megh315 and @AnnMarie3 It's so soon!! Today is my errand day and then packing tomorrow. We leave Sunday (Some of you may already be there now!). We fly from the east coast and our flight leaves just after 6am east coast time so Sunday is going to be one looooong day for us. I can't wait to meet everyone.

For those who have been on this trip, anything I should pack that I might not think of?

I second what @hilarys wrote, today is 114 degrees. We arrived yesterday from JFK. Today was Universal VIP experience, worth every penny in this heat. It is supposed to cool down a bit by Sunday.

I second what @hilarys wrote, today is 114 degrees. We arrived yesterday from JFK. Today was Universal VIP experience, worth every penny in this heat. It is supposed to cool down a bit by Sunday.

We're looking at booking some pre days at Universal for our upcoming December ABD Backstage Magic trip and doing the VIP tour. How many rides did you do during the tour? Did you have enough time after the tour to ride everything that you wanted? The included front of the line passes, were they like Disney fast passes or was it really front of the line access?

We're looking at booking some pre days at Universal for our upcoming December ABD Backstage Magic trip and doing the VIP tour. How many rides did you do during the tour? Did you have enough time after the tour to ride everything that you wanted? The included front of the line passes, were they like Disney fast passes or was it really front of the line access?

Yes, in my opinion the VIP tour was worth every penny. Especially for the extended tram tour. We rode all the rides, and saw all the shows. We had unlimited express pass, which is like fast pass, except the express pass lines were nothing like the current FP+ lines. The most we waited for a ride was five minutes.

If you really want your monies worth, request Chris M for your tour guide. Top notch! The only downside to the experience is they really were not in tune to food allergies for either breakfast or dinner. You have to be very vigilant.

@RedM94 @megh315 and @AnnMarie3 It's so soon!! Today is my errand day and then packing tomorrow. We leave Sunday (Some of you may already be there now!). We fly from the east coast and our flight leaves just after 6am east coast time so Sunday is going to be one looooong day for us. I can't wait to meet everyone.

For those who have been on this trip, anything I should pack that I might not think of?

We’re actually in the air right now from NYC and should be landing within the hour! Can’t believe it’s already here! See everybody soon!!!

Enjoy your Adventure!!! Please let us know how it is going and who your guides are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter