July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

from the registration confirmation

Important Information About Registration
Passholder Previews

Important Information About Registration
What to Bring to the Event

• Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One copy of your confirmation page
  • Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up)
Reservations
  • Advance registration required. Eligible activated Annual Pass is required to register.
  • Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholders.
  • Event capacity is limited. The number of registrations for this event is limited and subject to availability.
  • No modifications to reservations.
  • If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier annual pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World Annual Pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and each Passholder Guest.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.
  • Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during this event.
  • If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for this limited event. You will need to provide your own transportation to the Theme Park parking lot.

I did get registered (MK 10th), I didn't get my confirmation email. I've attempted to go through the process again and it won't let me so I know I'm registered. It doesn't show in my plans on MDE. I guess I cross my fingers in hopes that confirmation email arrives?

I'm happy for y'all who got in already! Woohoo! I was busy when the email went out, but I'm in the waiting room now.
🤞

For those of you having issues, try using an incognito window. I got in within a couple of minutes and a regular chrome window and my phone is still loading 20 minutes later! This trick helped getting Park Passes on day 1 and it helped me out today too :-)

ugh, trying to call the AP line to see if I get those 5 people removed in case it's taken up spots for people, but getting all circuits are busy
Honestly, I'd just wait a bit for the initial logjam to clear. I'm guessing you might be able to remove the people later in MDE the same way you can cancel out park reservations.

I did get registered (MK 10th), I didn't get my confirmation email. I've attempted to go through the process again and it won't let me so I know I'm registered. It doesn't show in my plans on MDE. I guess I cross my fingers in hopes that confirmation email arrives?
Once this dies down, you can call the AP line and they should be able to send you one I believe. That’s what happened for some during the Galaxy’s Edge previews and all was fine! There also may just be a lil delay cause the system is overwhelmed:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter