July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

everyone remember to take a screenshot or pic of your confirmation info

too late on that :(

Did it on my phone while driving (which is why I didn't realize I was accidentally signing up 5 other people), then my window closed out, and couldn't bring it back up

Honestly, I'd just wait a bit for the initial logjam to clear. I'm guessing you might be able to remove the people later in MDE the same way you can cancel out park reservations.
I'm going to do that too - for some reason, it has both myself and my son listed twice (once with our names in title case and once with our names in all caps), taking up 2 reservations. I didn't dare cancel them at the time, because I'm not sure which one is the legit one or not - but if I can see it in MDE later, I'll cancel the duplicate.

Once this dies down, you can call the AP line and they should be able to send you one I believe. That’s what happened for some during the Galaxy’s Edge previews and all was fine! There also may just be a lil delay cause the system is overwhelmed:)
Thank you! New to AP lol, what a year to choose.
everyone remember to take a screenshot or pic of your confirmation info
Why didn't I think about that? Duh, I screenshot a lot of things, but didn't even think about this one. Checked my tabs and I still have it open so I have done that now.

If anyone is worried about logging out of the tab, taking a pic of the confirmation email sent works as well:) And even tho the email *says* to being a copy of it, I was never asked to present it for Galaxy’s Edge

Finally in after about a 30 minute wait, but Magic was already gone (or it wouldn't let me pick). Was able to get Animal Kingdom for Thursday for 2 of us though :)

I did get registered (MK 10th), I didn't get my confirmation email. I've attempted to go through the process again and it won't let me so I know I'm registered. It doesn't show in my plans on MDE. I guess I cross my fingers in hopes that confirmation email arrives?
I haven’t gotten a confirmation email yet either. Making me super nervous lol but I did screenshot the confirmation page at the end. Happy to see I’m not the only one!

What a joke. I got the push notification on my phone (never got any email although i normally get Disney emails without an issue). They said there would be an email about the passholder preview days, but instead they just fire it up without any notice. I guess what do they care, they sold out in minutes regardless so they got their guinea pigs to test the system.

Really wish we could go to the preview but with a baby on the way my dr would kill me if I got sick from Disney :laughing: I think I'd rather take my chances at Disney than the grocery store though - definitely more fun. Oh well, we have our 3 days reserved for Thanksgiving and Christmas so hopefully we will be able to return at that time. Good luck everyone! Can't wait to hear about everyone's trips.

Says "event is full" now after sitting in the waiting room all this time. I wasn't going to register but that still went quickly! Congrats to those that got in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter