July AP Discount Watching Thread

looks like with the new discounts its $379 per night at CR with a Garden View room (Garden wing) + tax

What week? there are no CR discounts for the end of June? We could not find any and even the tower was rack? maybe I am missing something lol...

I was looking and using the 25% summer discount offer that came out, there is a 'return to summer' for previous guests that is current at 20% at the CR, but the price quoted was using the current promotions at the time. Availability may have changed. What week were you looking at? @pixie08

If we look at the previous trends as well as the expiring offers, i think this weekend / early next week will be a good bet! I'm still happy with my 30% discount from my TA though ;o)

If we look at the previous trends as well as the expiring offers, i think this weekend / early next week will be a good bet! I'm still happy with my 30% discount from my TA though ;o)

At the Poly? My TA had a nice Poly discount I think close to 30% there. We got lucky with a pin code and booked the GF at 30%. Now I'm rooting for the unexpected 35% AP offer :rainbow:

Yes at the Poly. We ended up splitting the stay with the first 4 nights at POR through them too so the kids could get some variety and my wallet a little breathing room ;o) hehe

AP offer was finally released. About 2 months and 3 weeks after the last offer.

The discount is up to 35% off, which is a nice surprise. We adjusted our GF reservation. Good Luck to the rest of you :drinking:

AP offer was finally released. About 2 months and 3 weeks after the last offer.

The discount is up to 35% off, which is a nice surprise. We adjusted our GF reservation. Good Luck to the rest of you :drinking:
I'm not seeing it on the website??? What am I missing???

Nevermind: found it - had to refresh several times until it appeared.

Last edited:
My trip is 7/12 to 7/19, (3 rooms) but they still don't have 7/12 and 7/13 available at CSR. Stooopid convention. I could save like $500. I could book CBR for the whole seven nights but with limited amenities, idk?

Poly still can't beat our TA price lol..... Although the WL (DVC Studio) is looking really tasty for our dates! May have to make a few amendments!

You may have to clear your browsing history and make sure you are signed in, sometimes the website says i am signed in to MDE but you really aren't. Try refreshing and logging back in.

Thanks for the heads-up that the discount was available. I have 25% off Poly CL Garden View for our trip. TA did not have any discounts for our dates, and we don't have any flexibility this trip, so I was glad to get this!

Well online didn't show Poly LV CL available at all for my dates, or even if I played around with my dates, and I kept getting error messages when I tried to "change" my current reservation online. So I had to call Disney and I was set to book the TPV CL but the CM said "do you want CL garden, lagoon, or TPV?" I was shocked but played along with it and said LV. So she changed my current GP discount rate to the AP rate for LV CL and I'm a happy camper! It's quite a lot more savings just like last round of AP deals. GP is 15% off at Poly and the AP is 25% off. Tempted about that nice 35% off at GF, but we'll be there next week so it's Poly's turn next!

I was able to apply it to my CR Atrium TPV room!!! So excited - our first time staying there. Getting a discount makes it even sweeter.

That is awesome! I'm debating purchasing an AP. I already have a Contemp Room reserved under the summer deal. I wonder if I can apply the AP discount to my current reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter