• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July Crowds?

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
How are the crowds in the end of July (20-3 of Aug.)? Average, worse than normal, or better (which I seriously doubt).

We were there last July 28- Aug. 8th. Crowds were really bad until about the 6th of Aug. I understand that most states start school around that time with the exception of NJ & NY (there may be others). That would definitely account for the smaller crowds. You should try to shift your trip by a couple of days if you could.

We were there this past July 26-Aug 2 and I didn't think the crowds were that bad as compared to years past. There were times that was more crowded than others but in the early morning when it is best to be in the parks, the crowds were light, in fact, did every ride in Fantasyland within one hour. It really just depends on your idea of crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter