July DLP Quiz - Question 18 **Answer added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Hello. :wave2: Tonight's question is -

Colonel Hathis Pizza Outpost was originally a table service restaurant called....?

Have fun!

Well done! The answer was... The Explorer's Club. The scoring is still really close - I think I need to do something to shake it up a bit!! ;)

Bexx said:
Well done! The answer was... The Explorer's Club. The scoring is still really close - I think I need to do something to shake it up a bit!! ;)
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Oh dear - is it really that tricky!?! People have occasionally commented that a question has been a bit of a challenge, and now you're saying it would be scary if it got any harder!!!! But almost all of the answers I'm getting back are RIGHT!! So it can't be THAT bad!! :teeth:

Bexx said:
Oh dear - is it really that tricky!?! People have occasionally commented that a question has been a bit of a challenge, and now you're saying it would be scary if it got any harder!!!! But almost all of the answers I'm getting back are RIGHT!! So it can't be THAT bad!! :teeth:
No, the level's just about right - some EPLS (!) but others really scare you because you think you'll never be able to find the answer! But it's fun "researching" and there's always more fascinating stuff to learn!! Keep up the good work quiz mistress!!! :love:

diberry said:
No, the level's just about right - some EPLS (!) but others really scare you because you think you'll never be able to find the answer! But it's fun "researching" and there's always more fascinating stuff to learn!! Keep up the good work quiz mistress!!! :love:

I agree.:) I am finding out so much info about DLRP, I'll almost feel like an "old hand" by the time I get there!!!:rotfl2: You've got the balance just right, Becky.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter