July DLP Quiz - Question 20 **Answer added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Good evening everyone. Tonight's terrible teaser ;) is -

When the Explorer's Club was still a restaurant, which was the only land in the park not to have a full service restaurant?

Good luck!

Edited to add that I'm not changing the question, but if you think the question doesn't make sense, see Post 6!! Apologies to people who've already answered if this seems unfair, but there's no need for you send in a second guess anyway!! :) I'm definitely retiring from the quiz business in a week or so!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Is this a trick, I ask myself? I'm mightily puzzled but a PM is nevertheless not so much winging its way as crawling towards you!!!

diberry said:
Is this a trick, I ask myself? I'm mightily puzzled but a PM is nevertheless not so much winging its way as crawling towards you!!!

That PM was quite an essay Di!! No, it isn't a trick - it's a mistake!! :blush: That has already been pointed out to me by someone else!!! That should teach me not to try to be clever and ask a question more complicated than "What's the colour of Mickey Mouse's ears"!!!! Still hopefully it made the question seem more interesting than it really was!!

Oh good - I was tying myself up in knots here, you cruel cruel quiz mistress you!!!!!!!! ;) Now why would anyone suspect you of such deviousness I ask myself??????????????????????????????????????? :rotfl:

diberry said:
Oh good - I was tying myself up in knots here, you cruel cruel quiz mistress you!!!!!!!! ;) Now why would anyone suspect you of such deviousness I ask myself??????????????????????????????????????? :rotfl:

I honestly wasn't being cruel - just stupid!!!! :crazy: Mind you I think I'd rather have a reputation for being the former sort of QM!!

Bexx said:
I'm definitely retiring from the quiz business in a week or so!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Oh don't do that Becky - we've really enjoyed your quiz - I'm beginning to feel some trepidation for my quiz in December!!! It's obviously not as easy as it looks!!! :rotfl:

Ooh dear, I'm a bit worried I've put the wrong answer now I've seen that Diana thought it was a trick question, hmm. Eep! :confused:

emmaness said:
Ooh dear, I'm a bit worried I've put the wrong answer now I've seen that Diana thought it was a trick question, hmm. Eep! :confused:

Don't fret Emma. As I've already mentioned, there is absolutely no need for anybody to send in a second guess! :)

I'm sorry everyone. This question WAS NOT a trick, nor was it suppose to be cryptic or cruel!! It was just a complete c.u. on my part! :rolleyes: For some unknown reason I completely forgot that Adventureland has always had the Blue Lagoon, and so has never been without a full service restaurant. So, in fact, all the other lands have always had at least one such restaurant, except Discoveryland.

And despite my best efforts to confuse you, you ALL still managed to get it right!! :teeth: Definitely double well done!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter