July Exercise Challenge...Jump In!...Everyone Welcome!

1240/1200 Total

Since Saturday added 180 minutes mostly gym, walking, arm exercises, and leg exercises. Thanks to all for the encouragement, and thanks glass1/2fll for hosting!

Final day of July, with an hour of cardio yesterday and an hour of yoga today...

1065/900

Ok just got back from the gym
50 min elliptical
25 weights

Finishing the month out with 1936/1500

Is anyone up for hosting August?

I could do it, but I will be out of town right at the end of the month and won't finish the totals until around Sept. 6.

Anybody else up for it?

I could do it, but I will be out of town right at the end of the month and won't finish the totals until around Sept. 6.

Anybody else up for it?

I was gonna ask were Augusts is. I have no consistency (i dont think I have ever completed a month I signed up for :rotfl2:), so I cant host, but I want to participate.

I'll volunteer for a month in the future, but I'm such a newbie to the boards, I have no idea how to go about it! I'll practice starting threads and experimenting with font colors in the meantime.

Rose&Mike said:

Anybody else up for it?

Rose ill take over for you at the end of the month if no one else will. It will be hectic w my DS starting his first year of school but ill do my best. Hopefully someone can do the whole month though! (For what it's worth I'd be fine if you didn't update until sept 6).

Mon morning 30 min run

Mon evening 45 min elliptical
Tues morn 30 min run
Wed morning 45 min run
1290/900
Thanks for hosting. Wish I were more computer literate to help with hosting
See everyone in August!

Last day - 60 minutes of zumba.

100 short but I'm okay with that - I'll hit the next goal!!

1000 / 1100

Still fighting a leg injury and also hurt my arm but have been trying to get some walks in so

7/27 20 minutes walking

7/28 15 minutes walking

7/30 30 minutes walking

405/1000 for the month. Ugh!!!

Debbie

Updated to 434. I will come back probably tomorrow for any late posters. In the meantime, I started August's thread. Head on over!

Hey everybody! :wave2: I was away for the last few days of July and lost track of my minutes, but I know I went over my goal. So yay me! :cheer2: See everyone in August! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter