July Exercise Challenge - Let's Beat the Summer Heat - 35 challengers so far!

Got in 35 minutes of intervals at the park last night, which brings my final total to 375/500. I'll get there one day!:goodvibes

I'm pleased to have finished the month with 1612 minutes, notwithstanding that I was away on vacation for 8 days. Glad I did some workouts at the resort!

On to August!

Ted, Thank you so much for hosting in July. You did a great job!

I WISH I could have volunteered to host August, but am going to be away so much that it wouldn't have been fair to the participants when I didn't have time to update posts.

7/30 75 mins; 45 boot camp, 30 elliptical
7/31 90 mins; 30 strength w/trainer, 60 spin!

So glad I made my goal this month - on to bigger and better for August!

Thank you for hosting us, Ted. :thumbsup2

Congrats to all our movers and shakers out there beatin' the heat! :cool1:

I missed my goal again - oh, well. I only needed 192 more minutes so I busted out with a bunch of walking on Monday [153 minutes] and had 39 minutes left to go. I was planning to do some weights but slept in yesterday morning and, last night, was too excited about the Olympics to remember the weights. Better luck next month. I ended July at 1961/2000.

Ted, thank you again and again for hosting this and next month. And congratulations on everyone for finishing up the month. This heat has been rough! It's gotta get cooler again some time, right?!?!??

I know I am way, way late to July's party~:goodvibes
I'm posting this so I have it to keep track of minutes for myself each month.
I ended up with 240 minutes in additon to my 238 that I posted for a total of 478 for the month. I totally bombed on that one, but was on vacation for almost the whole month. I'm paying the price now trying to get back to where I was. :)
Onto August! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter