• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jumpin' June Exercise Challenge--Everyone Welcome!

1035/900

Thursday: 2-mile 30-minute Walk Away The Pounds DVD

Friday: 30-minutes gardening and 30-minutes 2-mile Walk Strong DVD

Weight Watchers Online told me I was "losing weight too fast" and to "have a snack now and then." I went a bit overboard and gained 3 pounds back, darn it. Too many snacks, I know! Back on track this week though.

Today's Exercise - 131 minutes

With my wife:
Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 4.05 miles (her first 4 miler w/o walking :goodvibes) - 55 minutes
Cooldown walk - 15 minutes

By myself:
Ran 5 miles - 46 minutes
Cooldown walk - 10 minutes

June tally - 2924/2500

Scheduled to run a 16 miler tomorrow morning to wrap up the month.

1829/1500

147 minutes fitness walking.

Rose, thanks for running the thread this month. You Rock! :worship:

1000/1200 total so far. One day left:confused3, that might be it.

Walking today.
Took me three tries to get to 1000, so figure 1200 might take the same?

Thanks for Hosting, Rose and Mike! Thanks everyone for the encouragement!:thumbsup2

1175/1000

Missed yesterday but hit the gym today. Lots of weights and a bit of cardio. We'll see if I can add to the total tomorrow. Good luck all

1245/1500

I already logged today but just got in another 30 min jog/walk. This time I threw in some walking lunges :cool1:

1065/900

Saturday: 30-minute 2-mile Walk Away The Pounds DVD

Sunday - Today: Heading up north for a couple of nights, hope to get a nice walk in later today either in the woods or the pathway in town.

Today's exercise - 225 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 17 miles - 200 minutes (hot, hot, hot :scared:)
Cooldown walk - 20 minutes

June total - 3149/2500

I'll run the July thread unless somebody else is dying to do it! Pretty sure I remember how to do it from way back when and that I still have the templates and stuff.

I'll set it up later tonight so tomorrow morning you east coasters will have a place to add the many minutes you earned while I slept! ::yes::

1205/1000

Total for June. Today is an easy day after a longer workout yesterday. I am a little over but overall I think 1000 minutes turned out to a good balance for me.
Thanks for the motivation everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter