JUN 2005 Codes?

ampooh

DIS Veteran
I read a post here a couple months ago about a discount code for room only. It was BEG. I called and got the room only ressie at the BC using this code and it did not need a pin so that means it is a general code I assume. Does anyone else remember this code? I haven't seen it anywhere else and getting scared something may go wrong(Like it is an AP code and I don't have an AP). Discount was good thru July 3rd I remember.

I just checked mousesavers and don't see this code listed anywhere so I really don't know. This will bump it up to the top for you for someone who may know though.

I believe it was a direct-mail offer that required a pin. I had read about that code also and tried to use it, but I was told it was a direct-mail code and I couldn't use it without a pin.

However, if you already have your confirmation and have already paid for your room, I think you should be ok. Maybe you already had a pin attached to your name so that is why they didn't ask you for it??

thank you so much. I was not asked for a PIN when I called and I also called back to modify my ressie to move to BC from BWI and nothing was mentioned. I've used codes in the past and it was never mentioned at checkin so I hope everything is fine. Since others have used it I will have some relief from worry

So excited to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter