Jun 3, 2011 Disney Dream

Hello.
Welcome to the new cruisers to this tread.

We are doing the B2B June 3rd then June 7th.
Seems like the June 7th Is already teaming with exitement.

We need to get more people sign up here for this date........
We can be as much fun.....

So June 3rd Cruisers lets make some NOISE!!!!!!!!
:cool1:
:rockband:
:sail:

Hello.
Welcome to the new cruisers to this tread.

We are doing the B2B June 3rd then June 7th.
Seems like the June 7th Is already teaming with exitement.

We need to get more people sign up here for this date........
We can be as much fun.....

So June 3rd Cruisers lets make some NOISE!!!!!!!!
:cool1:
:rockband:
:sail:

You are SO RIGHT!!!!! Let's build up the thread!!!!:cool1:

Who's driving? Who's flying? Who doesn't know how they are getting there yet????

We live in TN. We could fly or drive. Allegiant is close by and has those great prices, so we will see....otherwise, we will try and do a Park and Cruise hotel deal, so we can get on the boat fairly early. Want to have as much fun as we can!!:lovestruc

Hello

So Far we are planning on flying to Orlando June 2nd.
Probably stay in Disney at DVC.
Get Limo to the ship early on June 3rd.
Cant wait to See the "DREAM"

It's mid May and we finally booked TODAY...but the categories we wanted are gone! :eek: So, we ended up with a veranda which will cost us more than we wanted to spend but I am looking forward to that splurge! The June 7th cruise is completely sold out and the June 12th is also close to being sold out.

This will be our third Dis cruise and yes, we are DRIVING, ALL the way from California to Florida. Wish me luck. I will be with my DH, my DD8 and my DS6. I will be celebrating my 36th bday on the ship.

I look forward to being on the new ship with all of you!! Perhaps we can plan a trip meet after embarkation. Can't wait!!!

Hello.
Welcome to the Dream Cruise meet for June 3rd 2011!:thumbsup2

I have to admit this Posts are going a little slow but then again we are still more than a year away!:confused3

Hopefully as summer wears down and people start getting Airfares and hotels etc planned it will get a little more lively.:surfweb:

I have mentioned before..
We have been talking this cruise with friends and so far we have about 14 people.
8 Adults
1 16Y old Boy
1 15 Y old Boy
2 12 Y Old Girls
1 8 Y Old Girl
1 7 Y old Girl

We are doing a BAck to Back so we will be On for the June 7th Cruise.
We will have 3 less people there so far.

I did not realize the June 7th is already sold out! Whoa more than a year in advance!:hourglass

Anyways Keep checking the board as time nears.
Hopefully we can all have a great Cruise Meet.

Ed

We are not sure yet where we are going to stay the night before the cruise. We will be flying in the day before...taking no chances!!! The in-laws will be joining us and are not sure if they are flying or driving yet, so that will make a difference on what we do. We are planning on staying at the Treehouse Villas for several days after the cruise and hit the parks some. My daughter will be turning 8 while we are on the cruise. She is so excited about that!!!

We just got our "Welcome" package!!! It's official now! Can't book anything until March........seems so far away..........:guilty:

We are driving from California. :scared1: Has anyone BRAVE ever done that???

We just got our "Welcome" package!!! It's official now! Can't book anything until March........seems so far away..........:guilty:

We are driving from California. :scared1: Has anyone BRAVE ever done that???

What Welcome package did you receive? We have not received anything. We booked thru a TA. Should I have received something from disney or thru the TA? We booked a couple of months ago. Thanks.

Hi AndersonSC! We booked our cruise mid May and did it through DVC, using part points, part cash. The booklet contained information about what to pack, what not to pack, what documents were needed, what to expect, etc. There was also a separate card that indicated what date you could start booking excursions, etc. I was actually surprised that we received it so early, so perhaps yours should be coming soon? All the info can be found on the website, but it's one of those pieces of mail that just lifts your spirits!

Just returned from 7 days at Boardwalk :yay: and time to start the planning process for the cruise. Had a wonderful time this past week but it was HOT HOT HOT, crowds seemed low longest wait was 40 minutes for Space Mountain.

Looking forward to the cruise on the Dream, driving from Atlanta 2 days before staying at Animal Kingdom (hopefully if we can get in at the 7 month window), if not we will be at SSR (booking at the 11 month).

What excursions does anyone recommend? We did a 4 day last year, and it RAINED the entire trip, all excursions were cancelled, so we are going to try again. Got to Castaway Cay hit the water to snorkel, 5 minutes in the water, rains came and they closed the beach. Day at sea, yup it rained all day, the Captain tried to find some clear skies, but no luck more rain.

We are hoping to be in a Treehouse for several days before this cruise. It is coming up fast for the 11 month booking! We will have one set of grandparents with us that will be joining us for the cruise. We are hoping that BIL and his wife and daughter will join us for the land portion.

We are doing a 4 night cruise in December and staying at the AKV. We were able to get into there at 7 months. We are in a 1 bedroom in Jambo and have waitlisted for Kidani.

We are also hoping to stay at AKV two days before!! Maybe we will see you there. Sorry to hear disgrumpydad about your rainy cruise. What time of year did you go?

My DS09 and I will also be staying at AKV before the cruise! We will be arriving May 28 and leave the resort the morning we set sail. I hope we get to the ship fairly early. I'm not sure how all of that works?

My DS09 and I will also be staying at AKV before the cruise! We will be arriving May 28 and leave the resort the morning we set sail. I hope we get to the ship fairly early. I'm not sure how all of that works?

In the past, we have arrived at the cruise ship dock around 12:00-12:30, which means we leave Orlando at 9:00 to be on the safe side. This has given us plenty of time to drop off the rental car, then take the shuttle to the ship. The cruise line is so organized, that getting on board is seamless and very easy! You will love it!!! Can't wait! :banana:

Count us in. Just waiting to hear back from TA. :wizard:

DH decided last night that we could do a cruise next summer (our first).

Characters: DH :earsboy:, Me princess:, DS11 pirate:

We are definitely in. We are so excited. This will be our first cruise. I have so many questions, I don't even know where to begin.

I would love for our group to do the fish extenders. Anyone else interested?

We have been on one cruise and will be going on another one this December. We did the fish extenders on the previous cruise and it was so much fun. I don't mind organizing it as it gets closer to the cruise. I think that we put a deadline on signing up for it about a month or two out.

Daisy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter