June 10th-17th, 2023 Disney FANTASY 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise

nearlyfallinstar

The line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me!
Cruise group for June 10th-17th, 2023 on the Disney Fantasy! I'm really looking forward to this cruise because I am traveling with one of my best friends for my first adults only cruise! I'm leaving behind my husband and three girls to sail with my friend, Rachel, who is as big of a Disney nut as me. :rotfl::disrocks:

We’re going on the 7 night Fantasy cruise June 10-17, 2023. Would anyone like to join a Fish Extender group? I‘ve put FE groups together on the Dream twice, and everyone had a great time.

I would love to join a Fish Extender group. We have loved the experience every time we participated.

We’re going on the 7 night Fantasy cruise June 10-17, 2023. Would anyone like to join a Fish Extender group? I‘ve put FE groups together on the Dream twice, and everyone had a great time.
We have joined a couple of groups from Facebook. I’m not personally on Facebook, but my daughter has been working with an organizer of a group. If we get any more responses to this link, I will put one together. I’m going to have a cut off date of April 1st. So, hopefully, more people will be interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter