• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 11-16 2017 Bahama Dreamin'

Hi. We will be on this cruise as well! This will be our second cruise aboard the Dream! We can't wait!!

Can someone explain the Fish extender? I' love to participate, but don't know what this is exactly. Thanks!

Okay...this my family's 3rd cruise and we want to join in on the fish extenders thing. This will be our first time so I need some help to figure out how to join and how to do it. HELP....please.

There are 12 of us going on this trip! This is our second cruise on the Dream and joining an FE group sounds fun! There's so much info I don't know where to begin!! Thank you all for the information so far :)

Will anyone be interested in joining a FE group? I will be putting one together and would love to include you all:)

Family of 3 from NC wants to join a fish exchange! I'm trying to get an idea of how many little goody bags to bring ❤️

This is our first cruise/Disney cruise EVER! We are super excited. There are about 20 of us traveling together. Any tips would be appreciated. Trying to read all the stuff online that I might need! :)

This is our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait! Its going to be me, my hubby and our 8 year old twin girls. We are going to Disney World for a few days before hand. I would love to do the FE group, but we didn't realize that we would be in the middle of a move when we booked the cruise so I should probably not add more to my plate! Any advice for first timers?

Will anyone be interested in joining a FE group? I will be putting one together and would love to include you all:)
I would love to join a FE group! This is our first Disney Cruise and super excited about it.
Can someone please add me to the FE group.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter