June 14, 2014 Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean

Hey everyone! Once we're a year away, should we start a more private Facebook group? Seems to be the way other threads are going these days!! Then we can run the FEs from there, without the entire world knowing everything about us! :)

Count me in on this....since this is our first Disney cruise, I had never heard of FE until Pinterest....I'm clueless!! Other than it's gift for other cruisers...but how many? Everyday? Definitely will need the low down on this! :confused3

Hi! for the FE's usually people do gifts for each member of a family depending on their age - or one thing for the entire cabin, it's entirely up to you -- I suggest reading the FE forum on the DISboards which explain what FE's are, what to do, etc. We're going to have the list here, but the private list with first names will be on Facebook --

here's the link to the FE explanation board...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=33184281#post33184281

Hope to see you on FB!
Julie

Hi all-
We just signed up when we were on our last cruise - we'll be celebrating our DS high school graduation. So far, it's my DH, DS18, DS16, DS14 and my parents definitely joining us. Think that we are also going to be joined by the families we cruised with this summer - another family with 3 boys and a family with 2 boys. (Note the recurring theme?) Looking forward to seeing more posts - am currently off FB but will join that page once I'm back on!

Hi all-
We just signed up when we were on our last cruise - we'll be celebrating our DS high school graduation. So far, it's my DH, DS1, DS2, DS3 and my parents definitely joining us. Think that we are also going to be joined by the families we cruised with this summer - another family with 3 boys and a family with 2 boys. (Note the recurring theme?) Looking forward to seeing more posts - am currently off FB but will join that page once I'm back on!

Welcome! I can see why you're tired (!) - I only have one 4 year old and he's exhausting!! Usually when you put "DS1" or "DS2" that means the kids are 1 and 2 years old -- I'm assuming they're older since one is graduating -- unless it is a SUUUUPER BABY GENIUS! ;)

Oops - I just numbered them. As of the cruise next year, I'll have ds18, ds16, and ds14. Needless today, they take full advantage of the quantities of food on board. Looking forward to seeing the Fantasy!

Welcome! I can see why you're tired (!) - I only have one 4 year old and he's exhausting!! Usually when you put "DS1" or "DS2" that means the kids are 1 and 2 years old -- I'm assuming they're older since one is graduating -- unless it is a SUUUUPER BABY GENIUS! ;)

Made the correction! If you need big boys to wear out your 4 year old and he likes soccer...have I got a deal for you!

Just got off the Dream for a 2nd time for 2013 (3-peat!)...had a booking for a July sailing on the Fantasy, but got it changed for June. Less crowded! We LOVE doing the FE even though the majority of our kids are older. The kids not only appreciate receiving the gifts, but delivering them as well!

Right now we are a family of 6, but it is possible to be 8 by then...for now I'll put down our little clan of six.

I don't get on FB often, so I would like to ask to just be included on here, and possibly be updated with an Excel spreadsheet or something? The last cruise we went on, I even included a column for everyone to add their favorite Disney character for themed gifts. ;)

Anywhoo...looking forward to Fantasy '14!

-Dawn

DH - Todd - Mickey
DW - Dawn - Favorite Movie: Aladdin
DS - Justin (turns 20 on the cruise!) - Simba
DS - Jacob (17) - Mickey
DD - Lauren (15) - Minnie
DS - Lucas (12) - Chip 'n Dale

Hi everyone!

We just booked our cruise! This is officially my 2nd Disney Cruise, but the 1st one was when I was 9... which was a while ago! We are cruising with 16 people all together, but my immediate family is my husband, daughter (9) and son (7).

I look forward to meeting all of you and participating in the FE!

We will be doing this cruise for our 20th anniversary (June 18). We will have two rooms - DD16 and DD13. We will also be cruising with my brother , his wife, and their daughter, and some good friends. I'm not too active on the Dis anymore, so I requested to join the Facebook group.

I'm new to disboards, but wanted to join. We'll have 16 in 4 cabins on disney fantasy cruise sailing June 14, 2014. Can someone add me to Facebook page? I tried to pm kangamommy but site wouldn't let me.

Hello all...

A heads up, the original organizer of this FE has had to change dates of their families sailing. No worries, we are in the process of getting that changed over!

So, please find this posting as just a reminder to those that are coming across this thread trying to find a FE group for the July 14th, 2014 sailing on the Fantasy...you have found the right place.

We have a Facebook page where we are a part of, so please join us there as well. We will try to maintain both places:

Look up the group:
DISNEY FANTASY June 14, 2014

We will be doing this cruise for our 20th anniversary (June 18). We will have two rooms - DD16 and DD13. We will also be cruising with my brother , his wife, and their daughter, and some good friends. I'm not too active on the Dis anymore, so I requested to join the Facebook group.

Hey there! We barely get on as well...it's been hard swapping between the two, but it's vital to keep the DisBoards going because so many people come here first. Has anyone gotten with you yet on FB and accepted your request?

I'm new to disboards, but wanted to join. We'll have 16 in 4 cabins on disney fantasy cruise sailing June 14, 2014. Can someone add me to Facebook page? I tried to pm kangamommy but site wouldn't let me.

Has anyone gotten with you yet on FB and accepted your request?

Yes- we are in Facebook group. Who do I give info to to participate in FE group?

I'd try just posting your info in a new posting. I am thinking of working on the old list (spreadsheet) myself to see if I can edit it. I know that 2 new people have been changed over as admins, so they may be working on something else...not sure though? Maybe for now, try just posting your info in a new post.:)

Count us in too!

We are a family of 4 adults (at the time of the cruise). It's me, DH and DD22 and DD18 (by the time of the cruise).

We'll be celebrating DH and mine's 25th wedding anniversary and both girls graduations - one from college, one from high school.

We are probably booking this today. My son will have graduated from HS, so glad to see others who won't be in the Vibe. He will miss it- had an amazing time this past summer, with a great group of kids.

It will be myself, my husband Sean and Brandon. Our second Fantasy cruise but 19th with Disney.

We are probably booking this today. My son will have graduated from HS, so glad to see others who won't be in the Vibe. He will miss it- had an amazing time this past summer, with a great group of kids.

It will be myself, my husband Sean and Brandon. Our second Fantasy cruise but 19th with Disney.

TOTALLY missed this posting! I also have one that won't be in vibe. In fact, my 2nd oldest gives him a hard time about it, but then finds himself spending half his own time out of Vibe with him anyway. I have a daughter that will be 15 when we travel...she had a friend travel with us the last 2 times, but they also were in and out of Vibe as well. My kids just go with the flow and have a great time meeting new people! On our last cruise, my 2 club kids met some Vibe kids that they really meshed with, and later on they all got everyone together outside of Vibe...They all had so much fun hanging out, doing everything & nothing, sharing stories from back home. They just had a great time. Sometimes age is really just a number. :(

We've only traveled 3 times, all on the Dream. This one on the Fantasy with be our 4th.

Have you joined the FB group yet?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/disneyfantasyjune142014/

we are booked.
My son never spent a lot of time in the teen club until this past June Fantasy cruise. He raved about the counselors, especially YoYo, and keeps in touch with a number of the teens since we are home. You would have thought they were friends forever. we are big Disney fans so he will got to the shows with me and do trivia, etc, but hoping there will be a group his age to hang out together.
I joined the facebook page yesterday and added my son maybe he can "meet" someone ahead of the cruise.
The Fantasy seemed better than the Dream to me- maybe because the cruise is longer, and they added the small wading area above the adult pool and the pool at satellite falls. I still love the Magic and can not wait to see her after the dry dock.
It seems the facebook page is more active than here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Since we booked so late we have second seating- we always do main, but will hope for waitlist to come through. We eat late at home, but on the cruise after such a big meal I am ready to just fall asleep!

We will be joining the group on the cruise. Excitted. My brother is hooking a ride with us, so there are four total in our party. Our DD is 10. Our last cruise with Disney was Alaska and we are looking forward to getting back to the beaches this time around.

Would like to participate in FEs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter