June 14th-18th or November 19th-23rd

lowcountrygamecock

Earning My Ears
We’re trying to decide which week to go. Planning on staying at royal pacific so we’ll have express passes and we’re rope droppers. Is one week noticeably busier than the other? Any advantages or disadvantages to one of those over the other? Basically a Tuesday through Saturday in June vs Saturday through Wednesday the week of thanksgiving.

So we typically go in early June to around the 2nd week of June and while it is busy, it is manageable if you go early and take advantage of EP's! Since you have them staying at RP, I think you'll find it not that bad in June (though hot). We went this past Nov the 18-23 with park days the 19-22, the 21st and 22nd were much much busier! We had EP's and still could not believe how busy it was on that Monday before Thanksgiving, so I would anticipate the week of Thanksgiving to be much busier than the June dates, based on our own experiences. That said, it was magical in Nov, the Christmas decorations were up, the weather was perfect minus that Monday, it poured for a good few hours, then finally cleared up. I am glad we went, and would go again the fall/winter but maybe not thanksgiving week.

June can be rainy season. We go in June and sometimes the afternoon and evening rain storms are disruptive. Last June it stormed almost every night of our trip. Then the boats don’t run and we didn’t want to be drenched for dinner walking in to City Walk. We are die hard poncho wearing theme park goers but it was raining in buckets and lots of lightening too. That also meant no pools open at night. Days were hot and nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter